Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) (3145 Views)

Think Recharge And Get Paid(ragp) / Benefits Of Recharge And Get Paid Members / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by Vecto(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
DTOBS:
Stop scamming people....

Tell them RAGP is MLM, stop telling them they will get paid buying airtime when your prices are ridiculous...

Scammers everywhere...

I no go gree you scam people again

It's called networking. The rate at which you people scream "scam" on every business platform out there is just too ridiculous.

We are now in the season when people buy more airtime/data in order to reach out to family and friends this festive season.

It is an error to continue buying airtime and data without been paid for it.

Join Recharge and Get Paid Ltd today.

To get your own VTU licence with just #5,000 or #10,000 and experience the true touch of financial empowerment, through your mobile phone send me a PM.

RAGP Pays

smiley
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Vecto:

It's called networking. The rate at which you people scream "scam" on every business platform out there is just too ridiculous.

We are now in the season when people buy more airtime/data in order to reach out to family and friends this festive season.

It is an error to continue buying airtime and data without been paid for it.

Join Recharge and Get Paid Ltd today.

To get your own VTU licence with just #5,000 or #10,000 and experience the true touch of financial empowerment, through your mobile phone send me a PM.

RAGP Pays

smiley

God bless you my brother. While they are shouting scam we are making money per second
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Manduedu:
Hello, I am interested. Send details of how to join to: seuntoyo@gmail.com

Hello you are yet to respond to my mail
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2020
**You can't be poor without knowing it....
**Buy your future while it is still affordable...
JOIN US WITH AS LOW AS 5,000 AND LET YOUR INCOME GROW BEFORE YOU.

Recharge and get paid platform is the key.

Chat me to join our online training for details.

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
BENEFITS OF RECHARGE AND GET PAID

����������������
� You own a personalized vtu portal to top up airtime, buy data, pay cable tv subscriptions, and electricity with ease.

� You earn instant commissions for every airtime, data, cable tv subscription, and electricity payments you process on your vtu portal.

� You spend less money by personally using the products and make more money as you sell to your friends, neighbors, or relatives.

� You are given back 20% of your registration fee to do transactions and you can top up your wallet when it's exhausted.

� You are paid a referral commission when you sponsor someone else into the business.

� You are also paid referral commissions - when other members of your group sponsor people into the business - for 10 levels.
� You are paid overriding commissions - when other members of your group use or sell the products - for 10 levels. � You get amazing incentives when you reach certain point values (PV) in a month or cumulatively.

� For every month you reach 10,000 in Monthly PV, you'll get a leadership bonus of N100,000.

� When you reach 25,000 in Cumulative PV, you'll get an International Trip Fund of N500,000 (five hundred thousand naira).

� When you reach 60,000 in Cumulative PV, you'll get a Car Fund of N2,000,000 (two million naira).

� When you reach 100,000 in Cumulative PV, you'll get a House Fund of N3,000,000 (three million naira).

� When you reach 250,000 in Cumulative PV, you'll get a 2nd House Fund of N4,000,000 (four million naira).

� When you reach 500,000 in Cumulative PV, you'll get a 3rd House Fund of N6,000,000 (six million naira).

� Your future is secure because RAGP products are consumed daily by everyone that uses a mobile phone, computer, television, or electricity.

� You can do business from the comfort of your home. All you need is a mobile phone with an internet connection.

� You earn realtime commissions from the activities of other people in your organization even after you retire.

�You have the opportunity to work with other positive minded people to achieve a common goal.
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 1:04am On Sep 22, 2020
If the only time you make money is when your eyes are open and your presence and energy is needed, then the world has left you behind.

Say yes to RAGP and start earning even while you sleep.

Ask me how

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Two things are created FOR YOU during your registrations, which are:

1) The VTU and

2) The E-Wallet.

While all recharge benefits drop into the VTU, the financial benefits go into the E-wallet which can in turn be transferred through the same channel into your bank account, that is why ones bank information are supplied in the course of filling the online form to create your account.

But before we proceed, I’d like to draw your attention to the fact that the wealth that accrues from RAGP comes in bits and pieces, say in trickles, not by leaps and bounds as promised in all Ponzi schemes and yet it comes crashing down in the end before you can say Jack Robinson.

The old saying, “Little drops of water makes an ocean,” is the principle that applies here.

It requires patience, sacrifice and a little bit of hard work to build up your Team. But once it is done, it starts blossoming. It comes to stay and turns out to be irreversible.

1 Like

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
RAGP CELEBRATES

Congratulations TEAM EDMANUEL and TEAM PASSIVE INCOME

RAGP IS WORKING

Economy is not our problem...

We got the recipe

What a September to REMEMBER

Guess who is next?

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2020
They wanna be rich!
They want to be rich just anyhow!

But life doesn't just happen!
It is made to happen!

You want to be rescued but you do not want to participate in it!

Most people just won't participate in their own rescue!

Guess what??

No one else is coming to save you!
You've got to spearhead and initiate your own rescue!
Do not leave it in the hands of others, employers of labour, government, parents, children, spouse etc

You are your own rescue!
Because then and only then would you know for sure that your rescue is certain!

1 Like

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
When I say we earn N1000-10,000 daily this is what we mean.

Let ur money grow like grass. Join recharge and get paid business today. Sure, you are going to thank me later

This is N2500 just today. If we continue like this they are sure of making nothing less than N50000 in a month. This is not included the other incentives

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by Jafarmiz: 6:43am On May 31, 2021
Learn everything about RAGP on our official app

AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTORE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs Vacancies: Abuja, Fct / Nerotrend Meter Custom Indicator 30days Free Trial, Hurry Get Yours Now / How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.