Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (96185 Views)

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by joebee1990(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Joe Bee 150?

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by tolguy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samfloxin:
After graduating with first class in a UK university,she will come back and marry a herdsmen? daughter of the president of a country for that matter. E be like say you dey reason from anus.
he is a graduate too and professional web developer
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Robertandrew13: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bleep that!!!!

How old is this Buhari daughter self abeg
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Mummyfour(f): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fulanis now do white wedding with veils. So they now do
"You may kiss the bride" and the groom will lift the veil? Ok ooo.
Bros donate the cows to IDP if you don't know what to do with them
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Jabioro: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cow married to a cow ..no concerned meooo..
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Koboko444:
When will this county split for goodness sake.
Ask Ibos
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nothing out of place here. He's a man like Hanans' husband. He has every right to shoot his shot.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by ibinaboonline: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
I like this guy already. But what made me shake my head is combing Abuja upandan looking for her like say you don't know where to locate the President's daughter. Anyway, whatever.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamHeWrites:
I Offered 150 Cattle To Marry Buhari’s Daughter – Herdsman

https://dailytrust.com/meet-the-herder-who-wanted-to-marry-the-presidents-daughter
uncessary
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by GiZcorp: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
You scrolled through her profile yet you didn't know she was the daughter of the president? You must have mistaken us for one of ur 150 cows. Ode!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by kelvnigeria(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
What's so special about this Hanan girl

Among Buhari's daughters, she the ugliest sef

Her toto na presidential one. Habe you ever entered presidential plane before
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by michoim(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
What's so special about this Hanan girl

Among Buhari's daughters, she the ugliest sef
She is a first class product from a UK university...
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Lawsimon(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Looking for President's daughter on the street of Abuja.... unthinkable

Fishes are found in waters
Lions are found in the forest

Las Las
A misplaced priority
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Tomide007: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Chineke
150 cows?

Mehnnnnn!
If 1 cow is 100k, that's 15m oo

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by ikdaddy01(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
We are discussing serious issues in the polity they are talking cows and marriage.
This is how this people are taking Nigerians for play.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by OyinO: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rich cultural heritage. Some pipo don't even have a culture to boast of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by asobo: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Can all this inconsequential news stop making News. There are better things bothering people due to her dad's ineptitude than all the nonsense about her.

NB. Don't bother to mention me
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by asobo: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikdaddy01:
We are discussing serious issues in the polity they are talking cows and marriage.
This is how this people are taking Nigerians for play.
Seriously sir, I am just annoyed with all these inconsequential news about her.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Stalwert: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
omenka:
I may no longer be the fan of Buhari I used to be, but you see that boy called Racoon (I wonder if he realised that is the name of a very destructive and stinking animal, especially notorious in the United States) definitely isn't normal.

More than anyone else, he cries about literally everything. There's not a single moment you see him in a light mood. Na wa o. It is terrible.

He may end up with cardiovascular related challenges at this rate. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by feedthenation(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
The guy really meant business
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by RealEzee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
I've never used this word b4 and I hope not to use it again but this guy na SIMP!!!!!!grin
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by wumi2017(f): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Radarada oshi�

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by bukatyne(f): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

No wonder Buhari rushed to marry his daughters off to his Ally's kids before some herdsmen with cow and juju corner them

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by richie240: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
omenka:
I may no longer be the fan of Buhari I used to be, but you see that boy called Racoon (I wonder if he realised that is the name of a very destructive and stinking animal, especially notorious in the United States) definitely isn't normal.

More than anyone else, he cries about literally everything. There's not a single moment you see him in a light mood. Na wa o. It is terrible.
Na wah to u o, u sha wan pour san-san 4 ds boy garri!
Haven't u heard of professional wailers/mourners ni?
They r paid to weep irrespective of d circumstances.

If dem nor weep, dem nor go chop, abeg let him be biko!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by KristaPretty(f): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Love!
Sometimes you fall in love with someone even tho you never met them. It can be through their voice or even photograph.

Afterall one guy de toast me the other day with my face mask on, he never saw my face o grin grin
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by bukatyne(f): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
I like the young man.

I hope he finds another woman worth more than 150 cows to him. smiley
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Jrobbie442: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
character surpass Beauty...
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Pio44: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bro shoe get size, calm down
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by stealmatic(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

How is your P&ID hustle going on? I see another crumb gate forged by PDP looting machinery has been locked by PMB, another round of your favourite drink, Wailing!
bros u are wicked,easy on him o, sniper can be close to him o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.