Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (96169 Views)

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Tonitoniton(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2020
IamHeWrites:
I Offered 150 Cattle To Marry Buhari’s Daughter – Herdsman

https://dailytrust.com/meet-the-herder-who-wanted-to-marry-the-presidents-daughter

That is not good nau. after all the love he has for cows and he is now letting his daughter to marry a none herdsmen man in place of a proper herdsmen. e no good abeg. If I were those killer herdsmen working for him I go stop to dey kill
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 06, 2020
VANITY IN THE MIST OF SCARCITY.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by realstars: 12:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Funny Moves Of A Funny Fulani Headsboy.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Lastmankc(m): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2020
omenka:
I may no longer be the fan of Buhari I used to be, but you see that boy called Racoon (I wonder if he realised that is the name of a very destructive and stinking animal, especially notorious in the United States) definitely isn't normal.

More than anyone else, he cries about literally everything. There's not a single moment you see him in a light mood. Na wa o. It is terrible.
you must continue to be the fan of the dullard
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by blaqoracle: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2020
2babymamas:
What's so special about this Hanan girl

Among Buhari's daughters, she the ugliest sef
may your sins be forgiven.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by CaseSensitive(m): 2:21am On Sep 06, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://dailytrust.com/meet-the-herder-who-wanted-to-marry-the-presidents-daughter

I don't like when men ball too low. Only Malia Obama is worth 150 cattle.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Good idea

If you tell bubu earlier maybe he fit convince his daughter

D man like cow die
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by JaneYave(f): 3:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Dreams come true but definately not this! why is the bride not smiling? The parents seem happier than her in the pictures.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Regie2bless: 4:49am On Sep 06, 2020
A standard cow goes for at least 70k times 150 dat is ten million five hundred thousand naira, just for bride price. D guy might look very poor in appearance but na big boy in his right.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Rolexjerry(m): 4:57am On Sep 06, 2020
He knows that Buhari loves cows and if not for his wife's timely intervention, would have accepted the man's offer.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by davillian(m): 6:02am On Sep 06, 2020
2babymamas:

Lmao
Na because the father became president if not they would still be single and searching...
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Teejay13(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2020
This guys are day dreamers.

More also, is she that pretty per say, that made all of this guys almost drown in the ocean cos of her?

This can be related to madness sha!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by myrates: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2020
2babymamas:

Don't mind them bro, everybody won cash out, na so one guy won commit suicide cuz of Hannan, scammer aye grin grin
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2020
IamWonderful:
Namo

Who is this thi.ng and why do I keep seeing it' commenting gibberish everywhere
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2020
omenka:
At this rate, even your loved ones should be afraid the direction your mental health is tilting towards.

Is there ever a time you simply sit back, relax, sip on some chilled water or soda, and simply be happy?

Life seems too darn miserable for you.

Shiii you did worst than this
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2020
make e go open suya spot!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by fineboynl(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
150 Cows is about N20,000,000. The guy really try.
more than 20m
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2020
2babymamas:

I thought I always read here that it is shouldn't be about beauty alone?
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2020
November1857:
Ignorance always causes average northerners
to worship thier oppressed leaders !

This is the same stereotypical mind that we've always told you guys to drop. Why do you enjoy declaring northerners as ignorants, poor, uneducated, etc? This dude is better than you by all standards and well far ahead of you in life. Fact!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by IecheM(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Fulani's are millionaires roaming the street, imagine a single man with up to 300 cows. Now let's say the price of 1 cow is 250k. That's about 75milla for all the cows
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by deltateam: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2020
IamHeWrites:

Buhari is for the common man indeed.

Does any of his action show it?

Keep dreaming young man. grin
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by PreyingMantis(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
2babymamas:

She seems to be the most classless of them all... That's why every Tom, Harry and Dick think they stand a chance
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by simpleseyi: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2020
2babymamas:

Nobody in your tribe is half as beautiful as any of Buhari's daughters.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Wumine(f): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2020
2babymamas:

Lol! She looks like her mom though!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Chimok: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Buhari photographer girl for marry that herder boy, they look alike
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by simplify80: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2020
U want to marry your senior
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Thazard(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
444crop:
Him Don donate him family members.... Wow First Class degree in photography....who go carry second class for this one to talk of 3class

lol
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by imagrg(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
I had such fantasies about an Oba's daughter 24 years back.
But it was an unrealistic dream.
Level...is what prevails here.
Even water has its own!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Tpave(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
“I was not looking at the market value of the cattle, I was looking at the value of a cow to a Fulani man. Thank you for saying the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.