Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tiffany Haddish Reveals She Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tiffany Haddish Reveals She Tested Positive For Coronavirus (114 Views)

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiffany Haddish Reveals She Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Joanne07: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tiffany Haddish Reveals She Tested Positive For Coronavirus Ekohotblog September 3, 2020…Hollywood actress Tiffany Haddish has revealed she tested positive for coronavirus.

She made this known in a viral video posted on her YouTube page this week. The actress revealed that she contracted the virus about three months ago after working on a movie where someone else came down with COVID-19.

While sharing her experience with one of the White House’s top experts during the pandemic and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, Dr. Anthony Fauci, she said, she had taken the COVID-19 test twice before she was confirmed positive.

She said, “I was working on a movie, and someone in the movie contracted coronavirus. “I was not in direct contact with them. But they sent all of us home, we stopped the movie. They suggested I go get tested. I got tested, got the results back two days later; they said I didn’t have the coronavirus.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/05/tiffany-haddish-reveals-she-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

(1) (Reply)

Secretary Of The Army Visits Fort Detrick Laboratory / The Proportion Of Black Deaths In The United States Is Very High / WHO Commend Improvement Of COVID-19 Solution In Some Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.