Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

5 Things That You Are Doing That Is Making Your Acne Worst!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Things That You Are Doing That Is Making Your Acne Worst!!! (255 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Salicylic Acid,benzoyl Peroxide Or Retin A.. Which Is Best To Treat Your Acne? / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That You Are Doing That Is Making Your Acne Worst!!! by Olaidewrites: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
1. If you don't have a skincare routine, I'm sorry to say but there won't be any improvement on you face. As a beginner, you must have a cleanser, treatment, moisturizer and your sunscreen. You can start adding other skin care as you get along with this one.

2. Always use Sunscreen. I saw a post about someone saying that sunscreen is not important. My friend, wearing sunscreen is extremely important. Do you know that sun increase your chance of skin cancer.
It also worsen dark spots making it more darker and difficult to clear.

3. Do not pick touch your face. You can transfer bacteria to your face leading to more breakouts. Also, always wash your hand before you start your skim care routine. In previous post, I talked about what you can do to make you stop picking or touching your face.

4. Change your pillow case at least twice a week. Bacteria breeds In pillowcase and as we all know, this bacteria can lead to more breakouts.

5. Try as much as possible to always use silk or sateen pillowcase as this does not scratch or irritate your skin.

To know more about skincare and How to get rid of your Acne and dark spot. Chat me up on this number. 0812 269 5497.
CHEERS TO A SMOOTH AND SHINY FACE.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That You Are Doing That Is Making Your Acne Worst!!! by haiti007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
I do all the aforementioned, still my face is still smooth like ogbomosho Ilorin express.

Na gift joor
Re: 5 Things That You Are Doing That Is Making Your Acne Worst!!! by Deborah98(f): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Okay, nice one, what about diet? Isn't that included, people say when you eat oily food alot that there's a tendency of you having acne or pimples,how True is this?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That You Are Doing That Is Making Your Acne Worst!!! by Olaidewrites: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
How can you say having a smooth face is a gift. If it's a gift, then there shouldn't be any thing call skin care routine or any acne fighting products.

There is something you are not doing right. It's either your hygiene or the product you are using.
Re: 5 Things That You Are Doing That Is Making Your Acne Worst!!! by Olaidewrites: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eating oily food also increase your chances of having Acne but since there is no way we can do with oil in our food, limiting the intake of oil is welcome.
As long as you have a good hygiene and using the right products for your skin care, you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Best Fashion Designers In Nigeria / Found A Great Business I Can Start With Only 25k And Make 100% Profit. Legit Stu / Two Premium Djs To Host 360 Ankara Fashion Exhibition And Beauty Contest 3.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.