Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State (108897 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Iamgrey5(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2020
I think i know this guy, he served in 2016 right?

If he is the one, I think he was staying in an hotel while we were dying in camp that year.

And I also schooled outside Nigeria too.

All abroad naa Abroad!

Except him go Cambridge or Havard.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by ayanleye12(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
I saw nairaland trending on twitter and I can’t help but to just rush down here and see if there’s something spectacular about it...Abeg gist us oh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by martineverest(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
Rickmann:

Oga, there is nothing like accolades here pls...what is wrong with us? Is it far fetched?
While at the NYSC camp in Akwa Ibom, out of the 10 guys in my room, we were just 4 of us who schooled here in Nigeria..the other 6 were foreign students. So it's nothing new pls. Let's stop licking arse.
ur last sentence made my day
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Amotolongbo(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2020
Abia State is a very lovely place to serve.

I’m a living witness.

God bless Abia

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Kadrex(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Stop the hating man, show love

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by RapistOnBail: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by wisdomkid: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Because he served we should now show him love?
He's a Billionaire son, and still want to serve the country for a meager 19,800 thousand Naira a month. We should learn how this things work. He' didn't serve in Abuja or Lagos State Government, he chooses to serve in Abia. That there is humility.

Rickmann:

Why are we Nigerians so vain..
So because he served we should now lick his arse?
Do you know how many millions of Nigerians have worn that rubbish khaki?

He's patriotic, schooled outside the country, and came back to serve the Nation. No, the question should be: How many billionaire kids who traveled outside, schooled outside, and still served the country? We should learn how to celebrate people, even small things, so we should also be celebrated.

edoairways:
What is so special?☹️

1. Billionaire son.
2. Patriotism
3. Didn't choose to serve in Lagos or Abuja, went where he was sent by NYSC. Ask yourself this question calmly, if you're in his shoes, will you do the same?

Peace. Let's learn to celebrate people, so we will also be celebrated. Not judgemental always.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by DimIsaac10(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2020
See all diz people lol.. What if he was a ghost corper? From which CDS group? Who was his CDS president?. Abeg jawe. . As OBO no go service too...

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by SlyCharlie(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2020
Who ever posted this shite is a MUMU MAN. very huge MUMU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by famouscargo4u: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2020
phylshan:

You deserve same bro. If you went to school abroad, returned here to serve your fatherland and got to Bbnaija house, I will give you same accolades bro. Just show some love.

It is a pre-requisite for all Nigerian graduates home and abroad. So, no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by cray91(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
i wonder ooo
Rickmann:

Why are we Nigerians so vain..
So because he served we should now lick his arse?
Do you know how many millions of Nigerian have worn that rubbish khaki?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Typicool8(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
Happy birthday to you, May God's favor, goodness, mercies and blessings be upon you even as you mark another year in your life,keep shining dear, your days and years are blessed...
I say a big Amen to your prayers.... Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

Just remember that government is sponsoring jihadists to capture territories in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Princeton92(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2020
CivilzedTyger:
I just like this guy, no homo.

And that's when we'd be allowed to think that which you're thinking.... Lol
Nigerians it's allowed to like/love your fellow man/woman without thinking otherwise BUT we 9ja people like to think too much and that's where it becomes sickening!

For me I feel this OP knows Kiddwaya in somewhat way N trying get him fans but you're dialing a wrong number OP sir

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by genii96(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Arse licking OP, lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Rickmann:

Oga, there is nothing like accolades here pls...what is wrong with us? Is it far fetched?
While at the NYSC camp in Akwa Ibom, out of the 10 guys in my room, we were just 4 who schooled here in Nigeria..the other 6 were foreign students. So it's nothing new pls. Let's stop licking arse.

Nigerians hate people with money. Anyone with money naturally annoys them.

I understand your frustration.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by luqhas100(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Op no lie oooo
Wetin dem give you for this?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by bewla(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:
with that belle

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Drizzy5001(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
So make i fry sand? Because he served his fatherland, is he too special to serve his country? undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by iamdapsyj(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:

Don't mind them. He actually said on the show that absconded for 7 months o.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2020
CivilzedTyger:
I just like this guy, no homo.

Why not

Is he not the son of a billionaire?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Thryphosa(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Maydfourth: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Let him leave the house for those who really need the money...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Rickmann: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:

Did you give Khafi same accolade? What about Seyi?

Don't mind that SIMP..
Accolade kor Escalade Ni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by shogsmania: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Who cares
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by iamdapsyj(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2020
phylshan:

You deserve same bro. If you went to school abroad, returned here to serve your fatherland and got to Bbnaija house, I will give you same accolades bro. Just show some love.

Kidwaya said he absconded for 7 months during NYSC on the bbnaija show so what's the fuss about.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by StrikeBack(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Umunna bende that year hmmm. Same useless Aba north.. Slum city of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by HolyTitus(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2020
phylshan:
Kiddwaya also did the needful for his country.
Let's show him some love.
How much were you paid for being this stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by jeff1607(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Arse licking taken to another level

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Salisu19(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2020
What's special about it?? With the high literacy in Nigeria, that's not a big deal na, haven't you seen a 25 year old with Msc
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by driand(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
use it to pay ur tithe grin grin grin

the mod that put this sh!t on FP deserve to chop cane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Ckmilly22(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.