Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State (108896 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Caseless: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
phylshan:
Kiddwaya also did the needful for his country.
Let's show him some love.
what year did he serve?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Rickmann: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
goodpeople9tx:
grin g

For just 5k, learn to build any kind of website with WP tools in just 2 days!

Chat/Call:> +234 814 565 8405

Is this a poverty alleviation programme?
5k to learn website designing? grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by faithful2911(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Because he served we should now show him love?
GentRoyal (Akintunde Olaniyi Ayodeji) = homo!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by aorseer: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nigerians are funny people, most of the people hating on Kiddwaya are doing so cos of Laycon when Kiddwaya and Laycon are not beefing themselves. Don't kill yourself with hate over people that don't even know you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by ccollins(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
u look cute in your profile pics
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by stubbornman(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
wisdomkid:

He's a Billionaire son, and still want to serve the country for a meager 19,800 thousand Naira a month. We should learn how this things work. He' didn't serve in Abuja or Lagos State Government, he chooses to serve in Abia. That there is humility.

He's patriotic, schooled outside the country, and came back to serve the Nation. No, the question should be: How many billionaire kids who traveled outside, schooled outside, and still served the country? We should learn how to celebrate people, even small things, so we should also be celebrated.

1. Billionaire son.
2. Patriotism
3. Didn't choose to serve in Lagos or Abuja, went where he was sent by NYSC. Ask yourself this question calmly, if you're in his shoes, will you do the same?

Peace. Let's learn to celebrate people, so we will also be celebrated. Not judgemental always.

I wonder who born this kind Nigerians sef..... Person like you fit give Kidwaya blowjobb oooh.... Which kind Azz licking be this nah....haba angry angry angry sad
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Jimmyld231: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
phylshan:

It is called patriotism. Who some love please.
he be like say nobody serve for your own family
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Wettoid123: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
You don't even know what to post again, is this news?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by martius101(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
phylshan:
Kiddwaya also did the needful for his country.
Let's show him some love.

Pls nairalanders,I need your help....on Thursday,I left my shop in the evening, leaving my apprentice in the shop.I got busy throughout that I could not go back to the shop so I called him up to close the shop and he did.....only for me to return in the morning and found my shop burnt and all my computer's, printers and everything got burnt .... please I need your help so that I can even continue and buy even a laptop...God bless you Amen..
Acct:3028557395
Polaris Bank... Olawamiwale Opeyemi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by bowei(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
You dey mind that arse licker !!!
Passionate888:

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Me too serve na...fire burn kidwayya yansh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by fortunechy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mr poster u are very stupid....is it only him that served his country in the house?? Why single him out?? Rubbish!! All cuz of money. Mchteeeew!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
I love his beards
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Rickmann:

Why are we Nigerians so vain.. Are we supposed to lick his arse because he came back to serve? Do you know the millions of Nigerian that have worn that rubbish khaki?
Rubbish u called it. People like u didn't wear it
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Judolisco(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:
iswr some people no jst get sense

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Hifeylove: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
And so what Even Dino Melaye too serve nah...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by wisdomkid: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
stubbornman:

I wonder who born this kind Nigerians sef..... Person like you fit give Kidwaya blowjobb oooh.... Which kind Azz licking be this nah....haba angry angry angry sad

It's the truth. That is the difference between you and me. I know the truth, say it openly and go on with my life.
Not hiding behind the curtain of disdain for someone who is not aware of me.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by lonlytroy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

masturbate with it
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by stubbornman(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
wisdomkid:

It's the truth. That is the difference between you and me. I know the truth, say it openly and go on with my life.
Not hiding behind the curtain of disdain for someone who is not aware of me.

You ended up saying rubbish. cry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Techliet(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Full Biography of Erica and biography of Laycon has been published on Entrepreneur ng. Also check our Sumotrust, a secure and trusted online savings platform.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Xandy01: 3:07am On Sep 07, 2020
So, is this breaking news or news breaking?
Making this part of news is makes my body go pumpum
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by hakym619(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
You mean this?✌

Coool✌
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by Nmezor(f): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2020
So?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Stricklybidness:

Jimeta, Numan, song, Hong, fufure, madagali, garkida, yola town, guyuk which side bro?

Gombi LGA...in a town called GAANDA!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State by phylshan: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guyman02:

You are responding to Yorubas who see the game as a tribal matter and want to force the laid back Lekan or Laykon on everyone cool
Word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.