Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Willingness To Buy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Willingness To Buy (97 Views)

Steadfastness, Willingness, And Brokenness.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Willingness To Buy by davidinchrist(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Many are willing to be called Christians, Pastors, Prophets, Good, Humble, Holy or Religious, linked to Great Pastors or Churches' names, etc. But not many are willing to be disciples of Jesus. Although, forgiveness of sins is FREE for all who are truly repentant, but to be a TRUE follower of Jesus is NOT. No thanks to False Pastors and Church leaders that have made it seemed FREE, leading millions to Hell. However, there is a price to pay:

Luke.14.33 - So likewise, WHOEVER of you does not FORSAKE ALL that he has CANNOT be My disciple.

To forsake all means to surrender all to God; we may HAVE and USE things, but we don't POSSESS anything. Which means all things we have, use and do are all for God's Glory.

Not that we don't have the Price, but most are NOT WILLING TO PAY IT. We are often fooled by the self-made alternative teachings and lifestyles of false Pastors and Churches because of this; we are not willing to pay the price; we don't want to walk through the NARROW WAY that leads to eternal life. But would rather prefer the BROAD WAY of BIG Pastors and Church founders leading people to false hope and eternal damnation.

Rev.3.18 - I counsel you to "BUY" from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your unclothedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may SEE.

We've got to "repent" and count the cost first, and stop fooling ourselves with common self-deceptive  form of church Religion of men. To be willing to pay the price of total obedience to Jesus as revealed in the New testament. (See Luke 14:25-33)

Matt.13.44 - "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure HIDDEN in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and SELLS ALL that he has and "BUYS" that field.

Finally:
Matt.10.37 - He who loves father or mother MORE than Me IS NOT worthy of Me. And he who LOVES son or daughter more than Me IS NOT worthy of Me.
Matt.10.38 - And he who DOES NOT take his cross and follow after Me IS NOT worthy of Me.
Matt.10.39 - He who finds his life will LOSE IT, and he who LOSES his life for My sake will find it.

The mercy and grace of Jesus be with you.
Re: The Willingness To Buy by davidinchrist(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2020
Matthew 13:46 KJV
Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and BOUGHT IT.

(1) (Reply)

Any Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Convicted Kano Singer Has Renounced Islam / Applying The Sound Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified To Everybody In A Family / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.