Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (97 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Supernatural Turnarounds via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

I am a Muslim convert who returned to Nigeria from the United Kingdom on February 14, when the UK government deported me.

I was tired of my situation because there were days when the next meal was uncertain and nights when diseases filled my body with pains.

Then I came up to Canaanland to worship Jesus as was led by revelation.

That same day, Bishop David Oyedepo declared, “If you are in this Church for three months and you don’t experience a change in your life, you can take your leave”.

I became touched and drunk with a victorious belief in what God’s Servant said.

I gave my life to Christ the same day; I engaged in the force of faith; Kingdom Advancement prayers. I began to go on soul winning with passion.

First, my left eye that had been inactive since 2012 was fully restored.

Second, I not only got a job in March, two more jobs came knocking on my door since last week Thursday as a Regional Marketing Director of an International Company in Lagos.

For this I give quality thanks and praises to the Almighty Jehovah, the God of Bishop David O. Oyedepo, who saw me and helped me up out of my predicament!

Yusuf Mohammed Umar

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , September 11, 2020 / Open Heaven 12 September 2020 – Is He Your Shepherd? / It Is Better To Die In Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.