Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police (34175 Views)

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Dahreformer2666: 2:19am On Sep 06, 2020
I don't know why this is funnt
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by sammy7410(m): 5:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Am not surprise

Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by alphaNomega: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2020
This man deserves a statue, but there is not enough cement for his balls
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by ajimotoke(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Yous stole FRSC van, na where you wan use am?

Laugh small abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWoeqzjQjj8
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by joebee1990(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2020
#JoeBee nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by chiedonedoor(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2020
People can be funny at times. Nature man is empty without Christ.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Christ is coming soon.
Repent
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Chiboto414: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2020
The guy ehh!!
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Vyzz:
Respect to the thief...

Too much guts

Respect to the thief indeed, lol
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Bellotelli: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2020
DICKstractor:
cheesy

Nothing surprises me in Nigeria again.

What was the young man thinking. Like if the hijacking was successful, he would have resprayed the car and automatically become a car owner

Thief stealing from thieves. Truly, it's a dog eat dog world

But meme full this picture OP used
Lol.. Still waiting for who yo steal police patrol truck disturbing boys in my neighborhood grin
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Deborah98(f): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2020
falcon01:
I just love some people guts
aswear, imagine if all youths have this kind of guts but in a positive way I bet you things will be better for us....
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
aswear, imagine if all youths have this kind of guts but in a positive way I bet you things will be better for us....
Stealing in a positive way?
Like seriously Sista Debby?
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Deborah98(f): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2020
post=93625413:

Stealing in a positive way?
Like seriously Sista Debby?
I don't mean stealing,look at what's in my mind, like coming out in Mass to protest against the increase In fuel price, making it look real and serious,or we can as well say we won't vote for anyone who is not a youth,for instance in the forth coming election we can agree to nominate someone (a youth) who is sound, competent and has leadership qualities,there are things we have to demonstrate with positive guts, many of us are unemployed,many are homeless, nothing seems to be working with our youth,so you see these are issues we need to address with a positive guts cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
I don't mean stealing,look at what's in my mind, like coming out in Mass to protest against the increase In fuel price, making it look real and serious,or we can as well say we won't vote for anyone who is not a youth,for instance in the forth coming election we can agree to nominate someone (a youth) who is sound, competent and has leadership qualities,there are things we have to demonstrate with positive guts, many of us are unemployed,many are homeless, nothing seems to be working with our youth,so you see these are issues we need to address with a positive guts cheesy
Oh yeah!
That's our girl right there.
We Seconded everything you wrote above.
You are the kinda youth we love.
With people like you,
the future of our country is secured.
How we wish majority of our youths reason the way you just did.
It is well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Deborah98(f): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2020
post=93625812:

Oh yeah!
That's our girl right there.
We Seconded everything you wrote above.
You are the kinda youth we love.
With people like you,
the future of our country is secured.
How we wish majority of our youths reason the way you just did.
It is well.
blushing grin, thanks sir, God bless you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
blushing grin, thanks sir, God bless you...
Firstly,
We are not Sir o,
We are simply WE.

Secondly,
You are always welcome sis.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
AMEN to the prayers and God bless you real good too.
Stay blessed and have a wonderful week ahead. kiss
Do stay in touch......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by losak9111(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2020
This is ur guy oh, one of the lazy youths

Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Henri8: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2020
He go soon steal police own.
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by hamxee33(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2020
SandraJane:
ities of criminals to the Force.

Source: https://punchng.com/police-arrest-man-for-stealing-frsc-van-in-abuja/
I like the guy liverif he were to Chanel that good way sky will be his starting point
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Godsonkemz(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Maybe the highway witches booked him for a highway offense and he felt like revenging.

Well, Road safety should be scrapped because they are causing more harm than good. Road accident still happens even with their presence.
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2020
That is his they still vehicles repaint them and come here to advertise , UK used with clean title and even throw in VIN report that won't say the vehicle was stolen in Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Donspicey: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

lemme burst ya brain .....Mama is 65years but 45 on paper
you attended her naming ceremony abi
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Donspicey:
you attended her naming ceremony abi
yeah .....I attended together with your grandmum...she was my babe dat year
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Donspicey: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

yeah .....I attended together with your grandmum...she was my babe dat year
yes now i understand.....say no to drugsss
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Donspicey:

hahahahaha .....
Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Donspicey:

lolz...I only do drugs on prescription

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police by Thunday1005(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
FROM car? What did he think to that side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband / US Seeks To Seize $2 Million From Nigerian Man Arrested For Romance Scam / Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.