Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Landlord Wahala - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Wahala (255 Views)

How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala / Own A Home Today In Our Estate & Stop Landlord Wahala / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Wahala by Omaricha002(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmmmmmm my brothers and sisters make Una see.

I have been living in my present apartment for over 3 year's now, with a house rent of 300,000 thousands naira yearly.

I always pay my rent even before the expiring Date every year. Than this year that the whole World is suffering from coronovirus, salaries Have not been paid, those that got their own, Got halve salary, depths all this, I still tried, Suffer and managed to pay this man the sum Of two hundred and fourty thousands naira,(240,000. last month. remaning 60,000 Thousands naira.

Do you know that this man called me, and said That he is given me 1week to pay up the 60,000 thousands, or he will give me quit Notice.

Do we have lawyer's here, please make una Put mouth for this issue, and tell our friend What to do. Everybody is free to contribute. he Want to Hear from you people on how to go About this.

Some people can be wicked and heartless. (Note is Not the main owner of the house that Called me, but his first son who is managing The house for him)

Make una put mouth for this matter.
Thanks.
Re: Landlord Wahala by Omaricha002(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
please make una put mouth for this matter please
Re: Landlord Wahala by helinues: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
240k out of 300k?

Why not call the owner and explain things to him...
Re: Landlord Wahala by Omaricha002(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
@ helinues you don see
Re: Landlord Wahala by NwaNimo1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Omaricha002:
Hmmmmmmm my brothers and sisters make Una see.

I have been living in my present apartment for over 3 year's now, with a house rent of 300,000 thousands naira yearly.

I always pay my rent even before the expiring Date every year. Than this year that the whole World is suffering from coronovirus, salaries Have not been paid, those that got their own, Got halve salary, depths all this, I still tried, Suffer and managed to pay this man the sum Of two hundred and fourty thousands naira,(240,000. last month. remaning 60,000 Thousands naira.

Do you know that this man called me, and said That he is given me 1week to pay up the 60,000 thousands, or he will give me quit Notice.

Do we have lawyer's here, please make una Put mouth for this issue, and tell our friend What to do. Everybody is free to contribute. he Want to Hear from you people on how to go About this.

Some people can be wicked and heartless. (Note is Not the main owner of the house that Called me, but his first son who is managing The house for him)

Make una put mouth for this matter.
Thanks.

Is there corona exemption clause in your contract?

If not you better downsize!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Wahala by Omaricha002(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
@ helinues Hmmmmmmm we never see the old man for once, the first son no gree realese the number
Re: Landlord Wahala by helinues: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Omaricha002:
@ helinues Hmmmmmmm we never see the old man for once, the first son no gree realese the number

Anyways if you can also run around for the balance, kindly do but if not, just calm down ..

If he threatens, tell him to send the 240k back and come and lock the door
Re: Landlord Wahala by Lipscomb(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Many people are going back to their various villages next year. House rent is one of my number one priority my house rent will due next year February. But when I found out that the way things going I have paid the landlord in July.

Mr man dont panic about that you have paid 90% of the money when he serve you quit notice take it to human right commission at Maryland if you are in Lagos they will settle the matter without collect one naira from you.
Re: Landlord Wahala by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2020
This is sheer wickedness and inhumanity.
My dear, relax yourself and don't panic.
Let them serve the quit notice and try evicting you, they will surely spend months doing that and by then you would have stayed the number of months you paid.

Try to also buy a land somewhere and start your own project.
We sell genuine lands

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales Duplex In I Kota Lekki / IEJ Technical Services-Experts In Tank/towers, Telecom Masts, Other Construction / 5 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Construction In Abijo GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.