Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Scam Alert!!! (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!!! (pictures) (403 Views)

Hushpuppi Fraud Alert (pictures) / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! (pictures) by Gamer999: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Good evening guys, so this particular method of scamming people have been existing for a while mostly on fb and ig but I honestly do not expect people to fall victim considering the level of awareness and exposure that has been made online and even offline, but to think that certain people will still fall for this cheap scam is sickening cry I was on my own jeje and this person messaged me talking about flipping cash, investing and sh*t. The number one red flag was him pleading and swearing that it ain't scam, like why would you beg me to give you cash and multiply it for me? Well, I flowed and later just dismissed him grin. See pictures of our conversation below. Please y'all should be very vigilant, they come in different ways and different methods, they also share malicious links with catchy titles to make you click on them,those ones are plenty here on nl you can find them at the trending section

Re: Scam Alert!!! (pictures) by Gamer999: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
MORE

Re: Scam Alert!!! (pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whenever I see all these, I feel like opening my private security firm that will be investigating and arresting criminals like this. Already, this is enough evidence to track and get the guy down.
And this continues because they keep doing it and no one goes after them.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! (pictures) by Gamer999: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Enskynelson:
Whenever I see all these, I feel like opening my private security firm that will be investigating and arresting criminals like this. Already, this is enough evidence to track and get the guy down.
And this continues because they keep doing it and no one goes after them.
I'm telling you, it's really annoying

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Keke Driver After Fighting With A Ghost / Ogun Police Arrest Cultists Mourning Dead Member / ENDSARS!! Police Just Shut Down A Student Of Lautech In The ENDSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.