Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

(Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2436 Views)

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) / SCAM ALERT!!! Avoid Any Investments On Whatsapp Tv's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerians where is this country heading towards, I bought this 800 naira petrol at a fuel station today somewhere around joke-ayo, Ait road, agbado kola Lagos... and the same thing goes to all the fuel stations around this area they all do the same thing buy cheating people with there incomplete litre..... my people is this the change we vote for... the picture of the 800 naira fuel is below in the keg I bought it with... please let us come together and expose all this wicked people and their illicitly act

Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by plainol(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Poosab filling station, right.

It's an unfortunate filling station.
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by icebird25(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2018
When you guys were shouting "sai baba sai buhari in2016" what you guys expecting.. Plus bear with us
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin grin
icebird25:
When you guys were shouting "sai baba sai buhari in2016" what you guys expecting.. Plus bear with us
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by AskProf: 2:13am On Jan 28, 2018
go4goldnow:
Nigerians where is this country heading towards, I bought this 800 naira petrol at a fuel station today somewhere around joke-ayo, Ait road, agbado kola Lagos... and the same thing goes to all the fuel stations around this area they all do the same thing buy cheating people with there incomplete litre..... my people is this the change we vote for... the picture of the 800 naira fuel is below in the keg I bought it with... please let us come together and expose all this wicked people and their illicitly act

What's the cost per litre at that filling station?

1 Like

Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 4:53am On Jan 28, 2018
It's was sold at 160 per litre which should be 5 litre cos I purchased 800 naira....
AskProf:

What's the cost per litre at that filling station?
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by AskProf: 4:58am On Jan 28, 2018
go4goldnow:
It's was sold at 160 per litre which should be 5 litre cos I purchased 800 naira....

Why then did you not complain there & then? I , personally wouldn't have left that place without the blatant fraud resolved.

1 Like

Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 28, 2018
The filling station must be owned by a developer.

Bunch of pigs and idiots
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
I did of course you know how we Nigerians behave, instead of the people there to embrace and support we fight fraud together and they do was shouting that oga commot if you no wan buy fuel make other people buy. One of their boss came out during this process and all he could say is bear with us..
AskProf:

Why then did you not complain there & then? I , personally wouldn't have left that place without the blatant fraud resolved.
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin grin
africansunite:

Bunch of pigs and idiots
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
SojuAk, I just include the fuel station pics
plainol:
Poosab filling station, right.

It's an unfortunate filling station.
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by 2shure: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
dem dey blow air inside tank.
conoil is very famous for such shiiit
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
That's true you are right about conoil but 3k fuel and my fuel gage move just little bit..
2shure:
dem dey blow air inside tank.
conoil is very famous for such shiiit
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by raymexx: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
africansunite:

Bunch of pigs and idiots
why not go and build your own fuel station bad belle
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by 2shure: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
e fit be say your fuel meter fualty
u don go see rewire
go4goldnow:
That's true you are right about conoil but 3k fuel and my fuel gage move just little bit..
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
No is not they are also cheaters as well
2shure:
e fit be say your fuel meter fualty
u don go see rewire
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
embarassed
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Naija my country
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2018
angry
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by DONFASZY(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
I got fuel dere for 2k?my reservation fuel lite didn't turn off??
I was shocked
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2018
They are heartless people over there... I wanna really expose them online so nairaland won't be a victim....

[1quote author=DONFASZY post=64837101]I got fuel dere for 2k?my reservation fuel lite didn't turn off??
I was shocked[/quote]
Re: (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis by go4goldnow: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2018
They are big thief

DONFASZY:
I got fuel dere for 2k?my reservation fuel lite didn't turn off??
I was shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With A Married Woman / Boy Kidnapped After Boarding A Bus At Egbeda In Lagos (Photos) / Madness Or Style? Yahoo Boy Poses Inside Casket (see Why + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.