Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Utest $20 Survey For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Utest $20 Survey For Nigerians (289 Views)

How To Earn Money Online Using Utest / How to earn $40 + A Day A As Freelance Tester On Utest / Learn How To Earn $100+ Doing Nothing From Fb Utest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Utest $20 Survey For Nigerians by todaynewsreview: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm reaching out to bring great news for those who want to get extra money with uTest!

We're in need of qualified participants from your country and we need them to start working as soon as possible so we're offering a $20 (US dollars) as a bonus for each participant that you refer and qualify for this study.

We're looking for people who work with different industries in the informal space (i.e. run their own side business or small business) setted in the various regions of Nigeria (we need to cover all 4 regions - North, South, West and East of the country) and we're also looking for a mix of gender.

DM through my WhatsApp contact on my signature below for the link, since you need a referral email and name to qualify. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

E-Currency Trading Tutor Needed / Guide On How To Make $20 A Day With Just Laptop And Internet! / How To Make Free $1000 In Few Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.