Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report (20016 Views)

Major Oseni Sues Nigerian Army, FCMB For ₦2 Billion / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru / Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Roon9(m): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2020
Lol that's huge
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by obyrich(m): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2020
Naija
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by idahme(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2020
GodsOwnFav:
This article is not clear on why the allegation is false. Is he saying the money didn't hit the account or is that the money was never used to procure the said property for magu. And how on earth can a whopping over 500m be transferred in error, that to me is absurd!

It is absurd, but if the statement of the CEO made above is correct then the bank will surely pay damages for his reputation that has been messed.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Openbusiness: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2020
So Magu was set up shocked No wonder the guy was looking so perplexed. They just cook up false evidence against him. Nawa oh. See d kain political game of thrones at work shocked
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by nBag(m): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2020
pastors for Nigeria get money sha. gringrin
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by jayjaycee0: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2020
Omale that amount of money hit your account by mistake ... you didn't report at the bank. my guy you sef na ole
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by ajimotoke(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by ajailer(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2020
JayEntaur:

Apparently, the money was wrongly credited to the bank account by FCMB and they didn't realize their mistake for over four years.

"Omale said the Salami panel in the course of its hearing also invited the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of FCMB, Adam Nuru, who appeared before the committee and testified.

“That Mr. Adam Nuru in his testimony informed the Presidential Investigation Committee that the said N573M was credited to the bank account of the 1st claimant (church) in error and that the error was not discovered by the defendant for over four years,” the cleric said".

Abeg which one be the "apparently" for the matter, so you also believe the money was mistakenly transferred due to bank error..... common.

Maybe you can enlighten me more sha as I refuse to believe an account was credited of over 5H mils and for over four years no one at the church discovered.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Mrtaye: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Heaps/mountains of used (coke,Fanta, bottled water) plastic bottles for recycling and other purposes available, please contact on 08084887677 and let's do business
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by andyanders: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2020
The point I cannot comprehend herein is, ' credited in error for 4 years' How can such an amount of money be credit in error by a financial institution for 4 yrs, the bank did not discover such error, and the account owner too did not.

Now, will the church say that for the said large amt that went into their a/c, they were not aware or that the a/c was dormant- not operational by them 4 that number of yrs?

The FCMB CEO, is not telling the truth, and the church is equally not stating the truth why such amount went into their a/c, and if it was an error by the bank, as a church, why did you not report such error. OR, is holly spirit now depositing money and church recieving alert? If yes, I should be on my way to open my own church.

My take. Somebody herein is not telling the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by heykims(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2020
Wait o, is Magu a Muslim or Christian?
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by JayEntaur(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2020
ajailer:

Abeg which one be the "apparently" for the matter, so you also believe the money was mistakenly transferred due to bank error..... common.

Maybe you can enlighten me more sha as I refuse to believe an account was credited of over 5H mils and for over four years no one at the church discovered.

You sha just like draw my leg come outside, abi? I nor get five million to give anybody oh!

Apparently means dem talk say na wetin hapun be that nau, and I nor dey there when e hapun.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by ajailer(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2020
JayEntaur:

You sha just like draw my leg come outside, abi? I nor get five million to give anybody oh!

Apparently means dem talk say na wetin hapun be that nau, and I nor dey there when e hapun.

No vex, lol

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Dagger111(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Magu, the pastor and the bank all know what they are doing. Na watch. The more u see, the less u know.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by luluosas(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2020
So, lawyers are this rich? No wonder they always defend the most acclaimed criminals because they are ready to foot their bills.
That's why the Nigerian justice system is cash and carry enterprise. Na waoh
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by otomatic(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Nonsense. How can a bank make that mistake and did not discover it for four good years and the Pastor too did not discover it also to draw their attention. Abeg attach statement of account, let's see how the money came in and how it left.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Benbellamor: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2020
JayEntaur:

Apparently, the money was wrongly credited to the bank account by FCMB and they didn't realize their mistake for over four years.

"Omale said the Salami panel in the course of its hearing also invited the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of FCMB, Adam Nuru, who appeared before the committee and testified.

“That Mr. Adam Nuru in his testimony informed the Presidential Investigation Committee that the said N573M was credited to the bank account of the 1st claimant (church) in error and that the error was not discovered by the defendant for over four years,” the cleric said".

573 millions posted in error for good 4 years without detection....the ledger keep balancing in Error abi...God punish devil for manufacturing lies...and what pain me be say....they don't even care if those of us listening can Think

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2020
GodsOwnFav:
This article is not clear on why the allegation is false. Is he saying the money didn't hit the account or is that the money was never used to procure the said property for magu. And how on earth can a whopping over 500m be transferred in error, that to me is absurd!

The truth is was there a transfer of over 500m to d church acct?

If yes den d church has no case cos here dey have not denied d over 500m transfer n dat transfer was never a mistake cos auditor would have picked dat long long ago.

Except d bank is saying dey have no auditor n no internal control in their organisation.

Also over 500m naira in ones account is not 10naira dat a pastor would say he is not aware n all dis na wash
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2020
this is the real 3 in one.

Christian
Muslim
Traditionalist.

grin grin grin

some mugu people no go kill person for this country.

shioor grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by BlackFlamefromP: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2020
The bank CEO should be fired and jailed for telling this type of naked lie which the pastor is now taking advantage of to sue the bank

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Valkrie: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Una never see anything..una go fear, fear...!!
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2020
JayEntaur:

And you believe that bank can make such a huge mistake? Come to think of it, it was the same bank that reported the deposit to NFIU in 2016. Let's assumed the bank made the ransaction in error, what did he do with the money after the wrong transaction, did he refound the money back?
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Buharidgeneral: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2020
That means no external auditor to pick the said amount from either the church or the Bank as a suspence or error.

Somebody is not telling the truth
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Judolisco(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2020
U Wan make dem carry everybody pension give u
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Zetty177x: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2020
GodsOwnFav:

Most comments I read here don't seem to get d gist..but u are in order....for me, my Summary:

The money hit the account from what the church said. the church said, they didn't know until 4 years. To Me, that the biggest lie on Earth. So no one checks the balance of the church account on a monthly or yearly basis. The only way I will believe the church is if the money is still in tact.. if the money was spent, then the Bank or Magu should counter claim against the church or sue for #10billion as damages.

The law is once any amount exceeds a certain threshold, then you need to report it. Financial institutions are required to report all cash transactions in any currency above a threshold of N5 million for individual and N10 million for corporate bodies to the CBN and NFIU.

Once it exceeds these amounts, it becomes suspicious! I wonder what d Church is suing for.

To me, if they spent a dime from that #500million,they are very guilty...

FCMB should get a good lawyer be and trash the church. He can join CBN and NFIU as parties

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Dalby(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2020
goodpeople9tx:
So Mago is both a Christian, Muslim and traditional worshipper cheesy Nigeria nawa

Anyway na way...
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by edoairways: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2020
ABOUTERICA:
Pastor, what are u preaching again..?. Is it Jesus Christ or Moses because if it is Jesus.. U would have left by gone be by gone.. Things of the world have really change the ministry.. God have mercy
By gone indeed! You would be the first person to castigate him and even drag other preachers into this ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by josite: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2020
it is all a game.u and i know such an amount if credited into an account in error cannot remain undetected for 4 years and in a bid to be smart,the md of fcmb successfully give the bank a bad name,a careless negligent bank.to pay good money to good lawyers to guide them remains the problem of most of these banks.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by JayEntaur(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
And you believe that bank can make such a huge mistake? Come to think of it, it was the same bank that reported the deposit to NFIU in 2016. Let's assumed the bank made the transaction in error, what did he do with the money after the wrong transaction, did he refund the money back?

That's what the "apparently" is there for nau, my brother.
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by JayEntaur(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Benbellamor:

573 millions posted in error for good 4 years without detection....the ledger keep balancing in Error abi...God punish devil for manufacturing lies...and what pain me be say....they don't even care if those of us listening can Think

The thing weak you, too?
Re: Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report by Clothingonline9(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Game of thrones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF / Immigration Re-Opens Seme, Illela, Maigatari & Mfum Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.