Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) (5318 Views)

Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by stephenduru: 4:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Former president Obasanjo was pictured playing Ayo with Osita Chidoka and a friend in Abeokuta. Baba as he is fondly called is a versatile man who does many things

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/obasanjo-pictured-playing-ayo-with.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by LawLab247: 5:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Wow
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Brandstudio01: 5:13am On Sep 06, 2020
As if he is not human.

I will not be surprised the day I will see an article read, Obasanjo drinking water

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by 1Alex: 5:15am On Sep 06, 2020
Make dem play well.
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by DEROX: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2020
grin bad man
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by joelbooks: 5:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Osita is watching as a ball boy

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by vanida6: 5:28am On Sep 06, 2020
If baba get way em go cheat in dat game cheesy i no baba well well cheesy long life to baba cool

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by alwayslearning9: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2020
cheesy baba himself

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by tillaman(m): 5:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Slay queens status be like WF Obasanjo fundz!
Baba come and do give away na
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Baba just dey chill

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Bola146(f): 5:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Their business, I need to hustle more
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Pmedia7787: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2020
OK now
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Exmilitant(m): 6:31am On Sep 06, 2020
I think that's one of the secret of baba's long, healthy and active life. Obj prepares and cook the food he eats. He weeds his farm. He sweeps and cleans up his environs. He exercise his body. He f.ucks whatever woman he fancies and he eats native foods only. This is in sharp contrast with so many people who lives artificial lives simply because they have made money. At the end you hear all sort of illness plagueing them from; cancer to kidney failure to impotency! Some stop eating eba and soup! Imagine that.

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by omenka(m): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2020
vanida6:
If baba get way em go cheat in dat game cheesy i no baba well well cheesy
cheesy cheesy

I like the man. He is a man with a very strong passion for this country and would do anything to protect her sovereignty. Sad he left office with an infamous tag, Third Term Agenda.

Put that aside, I think he's a good man.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by IamWonderful: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Nice
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by tunatrezy(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2020
this ones, they will still cheat their selves �
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by nairalandankrah: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2020
LawLab247:
Wow
What is wow about it??
Are they not humans like you?
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by helinues: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Baba OBJ no dey play with opon Ayo..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by juman(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2020
He is useless old man that failed nigeria than others.

Chronic election rigger.
His failure brought buhari as president.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Openbusiness: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2020
But according to the pictures, Osita wasn't playing with him, he was just sitting and watching them play the game.
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2020
grin
vanida6:
If baba get way em go cheat in dat game cheesy i no baba well well cheesy long life to baba cool
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Igbo Preferred Presidential Candidates

1.) Peter Obi

2.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

3.) Osita Chidoka

4.) Ogbonnaya Onu

5.) Chris Ngige

6.) Charles Soludo

7.) Kingsley Moghalu

Alternative Line up if They Want Igbos To Present Popular Political Criminals like Tinubu

1.) Rochas Okorocha

2.) Orji Uzo Kalu

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Vyzz: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2020
cool
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Yobabad: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2020
A true Yoruba man, unlike that drug pusher with bad eyes

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by KfashionHubb: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2020
The only person I like same way i like my mom is this man obj.

He is the complete opposite of PMB
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by adanny01(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2020
humilitypays:
Igbo Preferred Presidential Candidates

1.) Peter Obi

2.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

3.) Osita Chidoka

4.) Ogbonnaya Onu

5.) Chris Ngige

6.) Charles Soludo

7.) Kingsley Moghalu

Alternative Line up if They Want Igbos To Present Popular Political Criminals like Tinubu

1.) Rochas Okorocha

2.) Orji Uzo Kalu

You are dreaming if you think Igbo will be in Aso Villa 2023. Not even VP.

You guys think the presidency is a right. Even if it is, you have to work for it. What work has SE done? Apart from insults and threats.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by jamata20: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2020
kiss
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by PRParty: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Suv Rains Will Not Wash Away Akeredolu's Sins - Prp Tells Apc - Politics
https://www.nairaland.com/6100645/suv-rains-not-wash-away
Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by humilitypays(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2020
adanny01:

You are dreaming if you think Igbo will be in Aso Villa 2023. Not even VP.

You guys think the presidency is a right. Even if it is, you have to work for it. What work has SE done? Apart from insults and threats.
The most important thing is, even if you Southwestern agberos decide to make thief Bola Tinubu your President, I will still be rich enough to feed your whole generation without stress, so whether an Igbo man becomes President or not, it won't change how miserable the life of those unreasonable people who voted for corrupt drug lord cum political godfather out of tribalism would be after he becomes President.

So run along, we are only trying to help you elect reasonable people to help put Nigeria on the right track but since most Nigerians refuse to have sense, that's their business!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by adanny01(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2020
humilitypays:
The most important thing is, even if you Southwestern agberos decide to make thief Bola Tinubu your President, I will still be rich enough to feed your whole generation without stress, so whether an Igbo man becomes President or not, it won't change how miserable the life of those unreasonable people who voted for corrupt drug lord cum political godfather out of tribalism would be after he becomes President.

So run along, we are only trying to help you elect reasonable people to help put Nigeria on the right track but since most Nigerians refuse to have sense, that's their business!

So na Igbo go put Nigeria on track? Out of tribalism? Demanding Igbo president is not tribalism abi?

You still talk trash putting your head high and then come back to beg then threaten other Nigerians for votes, when rejected you shout Biafra. Next you start telling me how blessed you are.

Go to Kano and see wealth, you will realise God doesn't know you exist.

I can be poor but contentment is key. A rich unfulfilled man is the poorest of the poor. A man has an average 60yrs of life, it is how happy you have been that matters not how rich you were.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2020
stephenduru:
Former president Obasanjo was pictured playing Ayo with Osita Chidoka and a friend in Abeokuta. Baba as he is fondly called is a versatile man who does many things

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/obasanjo-pictured-playing-ayo-with.html?m=1
OBJ is versatile and always enjoying every minute of his life

Not pretending grin grin grin like a lifeless president who wore different attire during campaign to deceive people then immediately he was elected, he became a nepotistic president grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) by mimicherry: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Strong man

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / 14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Safinatu Mohammed and Her Telephone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.