Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Future Wife Will Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees - Singer Wizkid Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Future Wife Will Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees - Singer Wizkid Says (1101 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Wife Will Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees - Singer Wizkid Says by Tifetodun1(f): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2021
The singer made this awkward assertion via his snapchat handle,where he wishes to spend the rest of his life with must pass through.Wizkid in his post,started by throwing a big shout out to the unknown lady he would spend the rest of his life with.Star boy also added that the truth about him remains that he is a mad man. Wizkid went on to spark debates online after he said that his future wife will buy a ring and propose to him on both knees .
See video here: https://mp3rugged.com.ng/my-future-wife-will-buy-me-a-ring-and-propose-on-both-knees-singer-wizkid-says/

Re: My Future Wife Will Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees - Singer Wizkid Says by meobizy(f): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Those are big words for a guy who would otherwise remain a bus conductor if fame didn't come his way. His tattoos are even fading. Lol.
Re: My Future Wife Will Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees - Singer Wizkid Says by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2021
meobizy:
Those are big words for a guy who would otherwise remain a bus conductor if fame didn't come his way. His tattoos are even fading. Lol.
E go pain you teh. Ntoor

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Will Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees - Singer Wizkid Says by fati2001(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2021
meobizy:

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Will Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees - Singer Wizkid Says by Rareoil(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2021
meobizy:

E pain am.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija White Money Shut Down Club In Warri With Angel & Cross (video) / Today Was Emotional – Jada Pollock Sheds Tears As Son With Wizkid Starts School / "If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.