Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,348 members, 7,839,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs (23484 Views)

Terrorists Plan To Launch Attack On Ogun Border Communities - SSS / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) / How Terrorists Plan To Disrupt 2019 Election – NITDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa and Omenka, what say you guys on this topic ? I no see una here though I’m not surprised cool
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by yetunsbay(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2020
Pls let them attack National Assembly asap
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Amudeneogu: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please go and dislodge immediately, it is not necessarily telling us
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Lawly: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
lexy2014:

Whether it's for public consumption or not, d memo clearly shows how security has deteriorated in d country. They even have a camp near d living quarters of defence intelligence agency (DIA). All hail buhari

my brother I tire for these wicked people called northern Nigeria
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Lawly: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mutemenot:

Why must you exhibit nuisance in the public If you have reasons to oppose my opinion you should make it without insult....stop disgracing your parents publicly, behave like a child from a home....

I'm not embarrassing my parents. I'm only showing ur useless and irresponsible parents the offence they committed bringing up a conscienceless almajiri social miscreant like you. You pass everything away as fake news bcs it blew the cover off ur Islamic miscreants and criminal agenda when the source was there and it was being broadcast on news on daily basis. Criminals that have sold their conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Southeast Poorest Zone In Nigeria / Huge Construction Projects In Abuja - Pics And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.