Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Recommend A Church For Us To Attend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recommend A Church For Us To Attend (267 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by Lordsonn: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders, embarassed
I am looking for a church to attend. I have attended some churches but their financial demand is too high. I need a moderate church where money is not their priority. I understand that churches are paying bills and they need money to run activities but in a situation where the pastor of the church I attend usually call out people for offerings according to your offering money. Examples, he will ask people that want to give between 1000-10,000 to come out, 500, 200 and sometimes he will ask people with 100 naira to come out too. I'm becoming so uncomfortable with such practice of everybody knowing what you offer to God.

I attended a programme held by a church near my house yesterday, the pastor too told the congregation that we need to have access to his prayers for prosperity and he will be giving tickets and after collecting the ticket, you should return it with 2000, 5000, 10,000, 20,000 etc. I was not able to collect the ticket because I don't have money.

I really want a church that is concerned about spiritual growth and kingdom matters.

My friend is also looking for a church to attend.

Happy Sunday to you all.
We are currently staying at home and may not attend any church today. In my street, there are over 30 churches but I don't want to be going from church to church, I want a recommended one which I can go and stay
Re: Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by Luckydubby7(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Try deeper life Bible Church

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2020
God sees the heart
If you are comfortable with their preaching, when they call for money and you don't have, don't go out.
They won't force you. Even God says, when you give with your right hand, your left hand must not know.
So why are they inviting CNN and BBC to people's giving?

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by Professorcplus(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2020
The church of Satan for all nations.

Never judge a church by its name
Re: Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by Lordsonn: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Professorcplus:
The church of Satan for all nations.

Never judge a church by its name

Not looking for such church...
Re: Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by imustmakeit(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2020
your location will determine that. Maybe you list the churches there then we'll help you with one
Re: Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by JourneytoEL(f): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
you didn't state your location. Try Deeper life, Mountain of fire, Dunamis, or Eternal network international(Zaria).
Re: Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by Lordsonn: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
JourneytoEL:
you didn't state your location. Try Deeper life, Mountain of fire, Dunamis, or Eternal network international(Zaria).
Thank you bro. I will try mountain of fire
Re: Recommend A Church For Us To Attend by MJBOLT: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
the number one priority of churches is money,you have to worship with them like that or stay at home.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Love Story Between Eudoxie Yao And Grand P That Shocked The World / Nairaland Virtual #endsars Prayer Walk / ENDSARS: Visa Ban Them And Their Kids, Fr Oluoma's Tough Stand For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.