Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez (82183 Views)

Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage / Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by vegafbs: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Big dick problems ... this is not about money.. she wants maximum satisfaction on the bed...which mahrez cannot provide

grin grin grin
Always read before you comment... Lazy Nigerian youth WRITING CRAP

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by guyman13(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
guy eeeeh this women na within na
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by guyman13(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
vegafbs:

grin grin grin
Always read before you comment... Lazy Nigerian youth WRITING CRAP
nice one boss
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by OBku4(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Old gist
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Big dick problems ... this is not about money.. she wants maximum satisfaction on the bed...which mahrez cannot provide

Try to read the article small na... At least you attended secondary school.

The babe is just trying to use AJ for fame and AJ is avoiding her, simple.
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by favor914: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
What’s with her & boxers, 1st it was Deontay Wilder, now Anthony Joshua?
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by favor914: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
loneprof:

Try to read the article small na... At least you attended secondary school.

The babe is just trying to use AJ for fame and AJ is avoiding her, simple.
What are you talking about, where you at the shisha bar smoking hydro green with them?
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by saseremichael(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
God Heal Our Land!

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Silverygold(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Where is the photo of the spotting na?
Ask them o undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Gokoyer0(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
It's not a matter of size but how you can use it. Go and do your research to confirm di.ck that can be regarded as small.

Those women demanding for 20cm long di.ck before being satisfied had already destroyed their hoes with different sizes of gbola and extra gigantic Love Machine.
GBOKASINCHA:

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by jaxxy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Not good
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
emkz:
Hope AJ's mother is still alive, and I hope he listens to her.

Many a man have been ruined by a woman. We have seen it. Kardashian and Ray Jay, Mike Tyson, Ogbonna Kanu, TeeBillz, Monika Lewinsky/Clinton.... AJ, better lose your title in the ring or by voluntary retirement than lose it because of a woman.
His mother is still very much alive, what difference would it make

AJ have had baby mama already why is this woman different?

what did Kardashian do? undecided which of the Kards?.
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
favor914:
What are you talking about, where you at the shisha bar smoking hydro green with them?

Gerrourahia! Who be dis one...mtcheww angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by martius101(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12593130/anthony-joshua-estranged-wife-man-city-riyad-mahrez/

Pls nairalanders,I need your help....on Thursday,I left my shop in the evening, leaving my apprentice in the shop.I got busy throughout that I could not go back to the shop so I called him up to close the shop and he did.....only for me to return in the morning and found my shop burnt and all my computer's, printers and everything got burnt .... please I need your help so that I can even continue and buy even a laptop...God bless you Amen..
Acct:3028557395
Polaris Bank... Olawamiwale Opeyemi
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Sheggy13(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
BigBelleControl:
This reminds me of John Terry sleeping with his teammate's former wife, Wayne Bridge. That thing caused katakata that year and it as ffected their relationship on the pitch.
Even Ryan Giggs slept with his brother's wife.
That of Giggs is the highest level of betrayal, your own blood brother simply because you're richer than him, and the LovePeddler of a wife too. That guy Giggs is utterly useless and he wasn't even remorseful. I hated him ever since then.
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Burgerlomo: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by tit(f): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
They should stone them straight.
This is looking for trouble
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by earnit3: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
OK
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Jimbadly: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
She's black. I was half expecting to see an Arab woman or white.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by EgunMogaji2: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm the last person to give marital advice but AJ please please please leave the wench alone.
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by emkz: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
gypsey:
His mother is still very much alive, what difference would it make

AJ have had baby mama already why is this woman different?

what did Kardashian do? undecided which of the Kards?.

It was his girlfriend, they had a relationship.

Look at Kanye West, does he act normal to you with his not so infrequent meltdowns? Look at Ray Jay, what was his career like after the sex tape with Kim? One of them got famous and the other one was floating. What about Katlyn Jenner?

If those ones are too far, is TeeBillz behaving in a normal way? Showing off the woman that makes his life sweet, probably to make Tiwa jealous?

Why I mentioned AJ's mum is that mothers can see through the bullshit of some of these latter-day women and treat them accordingly. Read about Christian Ronaldo's mum.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12593130/anthony-joshua-estranged-wife-man-city-riyad-mahrez/

Two-million-dollar house and she's still a gold-digging skank angry ...money can buy neither love nor class
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Lonelypacifist6: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Openbusiness post=93631094]She can get that from hoeing around. The article said something about her wanting to start a music career and using AJ's name as a launch pad to gain more publicity. So maybe she wants to use his name to climb the ladder to bigger fame. And maybe try to ruin his career while she's at it. Fear desperate women .Thank God AJ has sense and is not a thirsty type of guy.[/quote does he?
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fear woman o.. dat how one turn illic to mumu

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by TempleHouse: 12:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Sorry
What's the name of Otedola daughter running up and down with AJ. ?
Are they no longer hooking up. ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by banhammy: 3:34am On Sep 07, 2020
AJ, becareful of Adelebọ, there are plenty omoges in town.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by egopersonified(f): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Cuppy must not hear this
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by zealadjay(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Na who know how bee sting dey affect lives na him go know how to avoid d stung of dat bee..
Re: Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez by RuggedSniper: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful / Cristiano Ronaldo Loses His Temper After Messing Up In Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.