Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (28135 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by bukatyne(f): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2020
Tony142:

None, both of them are mainly for ladies, go and learn babing saloon

See sense. undecided

They specified sex for those jobs abi?

1 Like

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by livinbygrace: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Fashion designer is better than hair dressing.Most people don’t regard hair dresser as they are tagged Ashawo work .
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by odaniel1(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Hair dressing anytime. Compare the frequency clients get involved and measure how lucrative either will be.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by chycco: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by joepepsy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thanks for the correction but hope are financially strong cos a poor person can't correct someone that can feed his entire family.
ireneidiva:

It is 'as' not 'has'.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Ancientboy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Offpoint:

I'm glad you subconsciously took my advice.
It shouldn't be on only tragic and disaster threads you comment.

Good one you listen
Good morning,I sent you a mail
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by ireneidiva(f): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
joepepsy:
Thanks for the correction but hope are financially strong cos a poor person can't correct someone that can feed his entire family.
At least I can afford a good education.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Perfectbeing(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sometimes its good to do the opposite of what others are doing.. As a lady, you could learn how to cut hair.. Or you could learn how to design men's clothes
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Offpoint: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ancientboy:

Good morning,I sent you a mail
WhatsApp me if you want to reach me, I don't respond to mails.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Ancientboy(m): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

WhatsApp me if you want to reach me, I don't respond to mails.

Done! Thank u
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Offpoint: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Ancientboy:
Done! Thank u
Edit my number out of your quote... I want to take the number off
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by ecomalchemist(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danielmegg:
Baba go learn

correct shoe making

How many times you dey buy shoe in a year ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zenith Bank lays off its workforce Again / Nigerian Degrees And Work Experience Are Disregarded In America. Why? / 3 Jobs You Should Never Make Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.