Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts (1172 Views)

Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) / Gboyega Oyetola Arrives His Ward For APC Primary Election (Video) / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by peacekante: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Deputy Governor of Edo state Shaibu was seen in the video boasting that he will defeat his former political godfather Adams Oshomole in his ward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfIccOIBuTY
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2020
YOU are doing well. The stones will ascend to vote for the governor and you, even without them being registered by INEC and none of them have their permanent voter's cards? Fantabulous, hmmmmmmmmmm...........
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Onogiede(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2020
peacekante:
Deputy Governor of Edo state Shaibu was seen in the video boasting that he will defeat his former political godfather Adams Oshomole in his ward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfIccOIBuTY
. absolutely on point sir my indefatigable potential deputy governor,..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by MrALIVE: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Defeat is imminent whenever you hear them talk like this...
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2020
lol
even Oshiomole dey fear this man

Shuibu take no prisoner
shoot any bastard that tries anything funny
arm your boys to teeth
if Kabaka tries nonsense send him to his early grave
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2020
MrALIVE:
oya scream Torgba in yeroba Muslim dialect grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Ahmed0336(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Sept 19 no far na.
we go see.
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Judeerons32: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Talk is cheap. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Let's even assume in ur mind u can. The election is governor of Edo not governor of Oshiomhole ward. The same Philip comrade pleaded with Jattu people to accept. It is well all this will end Sept 20 when d result becomes clear

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by peacekante: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
lol
even Oshiomole dey fear this man

Shuibu take no prisoner
shoot any bastard that tries anything funny
arm your boys to teeth
if Kabaka tries nonsense send him to his early grave

Egugun be careful o... Is this not part of the reason why the Oba invited them to his palace for truce ?
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by reccy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Talk is cheap!

For Edo north wey i know?

Dem no born 100 of you...

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Timatayo1: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Supported 4+4 wining
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by McCoy662(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Good luck. Obaseki Is no saint but I hate oshomole with passion.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Hoelujohn: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
He said God told him that he doesn't need people to vote for him to win election because He (God) will always turn stone to human beings on election day to vote for him.
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Kindledlight(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Again?

Another thread talked about how una go kill and bury him politically,you guys focusing on Oshiomole leaving Poi the main man contesting.
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by joelbooks: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Unfocused campaign by PDP
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by IamWonderful: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by peacekante: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
joelbooks:
Unfocused campaign by PDP

They campaign as if Oshomole is the one contesting the election
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Kido90(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Philip Shaibu: When the horse takes the praises meant for the King on his back.

Now that you have been exposed as the 'strong one amongst them ', let's see what more you have to intimidate the people.
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by Aladdin1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na so so boast these two idiots dey boast.shut up for gods sake and strategize on how to win the election.instead of making noise up and down.izeiyamu is campaigning seriously without resorting to threat and name calling.but the two idiots would be calling names,threating to bury oshiomhole and all what not.i pray they loose so their eyes would clear.
Re: Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts by yoruba1914: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
MrALIVE:
yes o defeat is imminent for the cultist. Torwagba 4+4 the wake and see

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True (photo) / New Police Act 2020: Nigerians Know Your Rights / Again, Oyo Community Cry Over Oppression By Notorious Fulani Warlord Wakili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.