Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party (67357 Views)

Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Agugbadin: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nice one. The whole thing is just like a Christian wedding. Very well organized.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Drrusitac: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
martius101:

Pls nairalanders,I need your help....on Thursday,I left my shop in the evening, leaving my apprentice in the shop.I got busy throughout that I could not go back to the shop so I called him up to close the shop and he did.....only for me to return in the morning and found my shop burnt and all my computer's, printers and everything got burnt .... please I need your help so that I can even continue and buy even a laptop...God bless you Amen..
Acct:3028557395
Polaris Bank... Olawamiwale Opeyemi
PROOF

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Jagaban79: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Congrats to them! May the blessings of God be upon them.
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by IDnoble1: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Before nko na kerosene wan rain there?

Na her time

pray for your time to be better than hers
Hope you are aware that there is a law against that in Nig
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by mexbee1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
DebbieBianca:
President, Muhammadu buhari and the First Lady, Aisha buhari, on Friday gave out the hand of their last daughter, hanan, in marriage to Mohammed Turad Sha’aban.

The wedding which took place inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja, under strict COVID-19 protocols was graced by the timbers and calibers in Nigerian politics and others including Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, former Imo First lady and wife of Senator Rochas Okorocha.

Below is the video showing moment money rained rained at Hanan Buhari’s Wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5yLCztXUCo

Its sure gonna rains Naira, pounds and Dollars cos all de creme de la creme would be in attenance to do eye service

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by NaijaCover(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Money is Good
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Kauti: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
In Nigeria children of the rich marries each other to come and rule over the common and children of the poor

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Scrupulous419(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
mattywealth:
Outward look is actually decent.

10/10
grin

404. Stolen iPhone chargers and laptops for sale
WhatsApp 09066789456
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by babajero(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
The same people who condemned GEJ daughter's own will come here to praise this. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Agugbadin: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
loommoney:
Our collective money. Later they will say Buhari has integrity

Who are the they
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by planetx: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Not more extravagant than the way average Nigerians spray money at their weddings.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Saig: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Can somebody tell me why British and American flags with others are flown in Nigerian schools. is that how the Nigerian flag is flown in their schools

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by guru90: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
beylinko02:
Bad timing I would say, when many have lost their Jobs, 300% increase in electricity tarrif, fuel increases and all manner.
Many don't even have idea where the next meal will come from.

This government is purely insensitive to the plight of the Nigerian.

we done enter this one until we all wise up with one voice to say enough is enough.
Great write up..... But this our evil leaders no send us....

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Abbeylanre15(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

If it was GEJs daughter you will not say this oooo

GEJ did the same thing. He distributed iPhone as souvenir during his adopted son wedding.
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by gbolswag(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
If only my parents where rich...God bless is so we also can celebrate something like this
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
GEJ ,please once again forgive us and forget about everything that happened. Though like everyone of us,you have your own blames and shortcomings but no one deserves to be so judged and treated the way we judged and treated you.

The present administration has even taken our voice away from us ! We can't talk again ! " Our darling daddy" is doing a wonderful job in that regards.

Happy marital life to our "darling sister" Hanna. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by ofiko123(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Introvertmemer(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
At the end of the day they will pack the money and use to buy cow

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Saig:
Can somebody tell me why British and American flags with others are flown in Nigerian schools. is that how the Nigerian flag is flown in their schools
For where? But let them come back and recolonize us, abeg.
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Biodigesterexpa(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nice!

Adopt the Bio Digester Sewage System and say goodbye to faecal waste evacuation..
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by sowilli: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Where are the face masks. Everyone just dey do as dem like for this we country.
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by ajebuter(f): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Arrewa:
You can only hate us!

But can't deny the fact that...

Hausafulani Amaka!!

No, we don't hate you..

We would just appreciate equity and genuine One Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by ccollins(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jafar1:
No Social Distance??

Yet school cannot resume!!
its saddening.I pray that God forces government to open schools this month in Jesus Name,AMEN!
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by bejeria101(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Where is the suya man to rejoice at this foolishness, this is what this clown has reduced you zombies to.
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by taretoofine(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
thought spraying of money is a grievous offence with N50,000 fine?
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Emlaughter: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
All this na Nigeria money ooo.
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by mightyhazell: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
frog12:
WETIN dem dey call these them HAUSA or FULANI music again... wey dey let CAMELS dey dance?
grin
frog12:
WETIN dem dey call these them HAUSA or FULANI music again... wey dey let CAMELS dey dance?
desert music
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by SmartPolician: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Before nko na kerosene wan rain there?

Na her time

pray for your time to be better than hers

Yeye country

But the CBN banned the spraying of the naira notes

I always praise white people for how they make laws and abide by them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/now-spraying-of-naira-notes-may-get-you-a-jail-term/rjf9y5d.amp

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by Hakeymco(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Buhari no go die well, if you like call Lai to this reply
Re: Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party by rovher: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Chicken Fed Primary School Pupils In Cross River - Ifere Paul (Photo) / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.