Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening (585 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by HigherEd: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
CORONA VIRUS IS ON ITS WAY OUT!
Bishop David Oyedepo

* Some individuals were saying when Churches open, it will rise. I've never seen where people think like that. The Church is ordained a solution centre for the world.
* This data is a clear evidence that the Church has the solution; when we pray, God hears.
* Thank God for the prayers we pray in the house; there is a prayer we pray in the Temple where the fire comes from Heaven and consumes the sacrifice. That's why we are here. Jesus is Lord.
*The same way, my God will level out every everlasting mountain standing before your life.

* You can't be at the base of Liberation and be a victim of captivity
* From now, they will start recording zero zero zero cases of corona virus.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2172431912900668/

Video link
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2172038219606704/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by Lavoca: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by HigherEd: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2020
I have attended stakeholders meeting on this covid19. Nigeria's leading medics are more or less bewildered about the low number of Covid19 confirmed cases, even from the start of this pandemic. In the words of some government officials "kashamadupe" (let's thank God).

Despite that many deaths related to covid19 are possibly not being captured, the theory of low testing does not even hold water. If you do low testing the mortuaries would tell you the real story. Italy and Spain are good examples.

For some reason we were greatly spared on Africa.
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by OtemAtum: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Hahahaha grin The best thing Christianity can manufacture is lies.

To be realistic, one month before this church reopening, did you know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who has Corona Virus? No!!!

The church is being opened at the right time, when Corona Virus has already been checked to the nearest minimum, otherwise even if Jehovah was present in the church back then, he would have contracted the disease himself grin

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by Timekeeper: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Yes oooo.. I know seun wunt be happy with this

Am dancing in church now.. If dem Born covid well, Make he enter church come disrupt my dance

As I am praising God, let him raise a buyer for my iPhone 6s plus too... At a favorable price oooo... Coz I need money mehn....

Happy Sunday
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by imustmakeit(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Our God is omniscient
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by CodeTemplar: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
It rose with the opening of that heads on the ground place but declined with church reopening.
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by CodeTemplar: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Hahahaha grin The best thing Christianity can manufacture is lies.

To be realistic, one month before this church reopening, did you know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who has Corona Virus? No!!!

The church is being opened at the right time, when Corona Virus has already been checked to the nearest minimum, otherwise even if Jehovah was present in the church back then, he would have contracted the disease himself grin
See you. Wise up, this is 2020.
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by CodeTemplar: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
HigherEd:
CORONA VIRUS IS ON ITS WAY OUT!
Bishop David Oyedepo

* Some individuals were saying when Churches open, it will rise. I've never seen where people think like that. The Church is ordained a solution centre for the world.
* This data is a clear evidence that the Church has the solution; when we pray, God hears.
* Thank God for the prayers we pray in the house; there is a prayer we pray in the Temple where the fire comes from Heaven and consumes the sacrifice. That's why we are here. Jesus is Lord.
*The same way, my God will level out every everlasting mountain standing before your life.

* You can't be at the base of Liberation and be a victim of captivity
* From now, they will start recording zero zero zero cases of corona virus.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2172431912900668/

Video link
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2172038219606704/

Lalasticlala
Haters may not be able to fit to like this but God pass.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by MrReeseG(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Timekeeper:
Yes oooo.. I know seun wunt be happy with this

Am dancing in church now.. If dem Born covid well, Make he enter church come disrupt my dance

As I am praising God, let him raise a buyer for my iPhone 6s plus too... At a favorable price oooo... Coz I need money mehn....

Happy Sunday

55k... Come and collect money sharply
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by sirjoe1124(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
I don't know why Oyedepo keeps bringing ridicule to the church. Government has seen its safe to open churches and they did, now you want to twist the story to fit your selfish agenda.
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by Goke7: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
sirjoe1124:
I don't know why Oyedepo keeps bringing ridicule to the church. Government has seen its safe to open churches and they did, now you want to twist the story to fit your selfish agenda.

The funny thing is that he never believed there was corona and said we were all being deceived so why the joy in saying there is decline now.

Nigerians and their contradictions
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by kingxsamz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
I thought there was no coronavirus and the lockdown was implemented for FG to mount 5g masts so that microchips can be planted in us to send signals to the 5g masts which will eventually kill us and reduce our population. undecided
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by Image123(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingxsamz:
I thought there was no coronavirus and the lockdown was implemented for FG to mount 5g masts so that microchips can be planted in us to send signals to the 5g masts which will eventually kill us and reduce our population. undecided

Lazy thoughts. i don't recall hearing Oyedepo say that.
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by kingxsamz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

Lazy thoughts. i don't recall hearing Oyedepo say that.

Where in my write up did I say Oyedepo said it? undecided
Pastor Chris said it and most of you supported him.
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by Image123(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Where in my write up did I say Oyedepo said it? undecided
Pastor Chris said it and most of you supported him.

Always keep to the point being discussed. Oyedepo is not Oyakhilome. Who are the most of you? How did you arrive at the most of you conclusion?
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by kingxsamz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

Always keep to the point being discussed. Oyedepo is not Oyakhilome. Who are the most of you? How did you arrive at the most of you conclusion?
Are you implying that all pastor Chris said wasn't revealed to him by God? undecided
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by Image123(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Are you implying that all pastor Chris said wasn't revealed to him by God? undecided

i don't follow him or know all what he says. Ask those who do. You ran away from the question of how you came to the "most of you" conclusion.
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by kingxsamz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

i don't follow him or know all what he says. Ask those who do. You ran away from the question of how you came to the "most of you" conclusion.

Why?
I thought he was a man of God? grin
Or do every pastor have different gods ministering to them? cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by Image123(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Why?
I thought he was a man of God? grin
Or do every pastor have different gods ministering to them? cheesy

You must be getting used to running away. You dodged yet again. How do you arrive at the most of you support pastor Chris conclusion? Did you do it sensibly or logically or straight out of the anus? You are free to think anything of any man, at least you think what you want about God. But don't assume or force your thoughts on us.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by desiredhome: 1:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Story for the guilible.......awon etching ears.....
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by gabe: 4:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Dem don start. COVID 19 miracles coming soon grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening by HigherEd: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Watchtower Accused Me Of Hate Speech! - Parts 1 - 6 / Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? / My Tailor Disappointed Me But I Wore This Cloth That I Reserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.