Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? (582 Views)

Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by ikorodureporta: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
This festive season, I've been seeing different masquerades harassing people on the streets..

Muslims, Christians, others, is it right to give money to a masquerade so as not to harass you??

lalasticlala

Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by Righteousness2(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Gifting or Giving Money or whatever to in Seasons as this is not a bad thing. But Listen,

The times we are in are very wicked and Perilous times. Performing Wickedness has become a way of life in these times.

Many people have given out and that mark the beginning of their Collaspe because the person you gave to was after something in you.

Here is my Advice!
Speak to your Gifts before Giving out! I personally do this. I Tell my Money, " you Cannot be used to work against me"
"Whatever evil you are used to do will Heap on the head of the doer". I Pray in JESUS Name..

Many things are Happening!
Be Wise as Serpent and Harmless as Dove

Merry Christmas
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by Tenshades(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Refuse to give masquerade money when one asks you for it.

Come back to tell us the end result. grin

Few days ago, a man lost his Camry windows to masquerade after he refused to drop something for boys on the street.

Give what belongs to ceasar to ceasar

grin
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by femi4: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:
This festive season, I've been seeing different masquerades harassing people on the streets..

Muslims, Christians, others, is it right to give money to a masquerade so as not to harass you??

lalasticlala
Its wrong, you are encouraging laziness
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by ikorodureporta: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
femi4:
Its wrong, you are encouraging laziness
egungun don flog u before??
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by femi4: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:

egungun don flog u before??
you never see egungun for prison before
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by tobechi74: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
They are human,yes
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by ikorodureporta: 4:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
Gifting or Giving Money or whatever to in Seasons as this is not a bad thing. But Listen,

The times we are in are very wicked and Perilous times. Performing Wickedness has become a way of life in these times.

Many people have given out and that mark the beginning of their Collaspe because the person you gave to was after something in you.

Here is my Advice!
Speak to your Gifts before Giving out! I personally do this. I Tell my Money, " you Cannot be used to work against me"
"Whatever evil you are used to do will Heap on the head of the doer". I Pray in JESUS Name..

Many things are Happening!
Be Wise as Serpent and Harmless as Dove

Merry Christmas

na for road you go pray??

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

It is not wrong, if it is; can you spot the evil in it?

It is a cultural activity in certain demographic, simply do what is necessary and avoid embarrassments.
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by orunto27: 6:07am On Dec 27, 2020
If money is all masquerades want to Grant you Peace, give it to them. "Settle with your Adversaries on the road......". Always remember that God is watching over you.
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Go and ask Daddy GO! cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by DropsMic(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2020
The Lost ones
Re: Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades?? by AntiChristian: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2020
ikorodureporta:

lalasticlala

What's the difference between Masquerade and Santa father Xmas?

I don't have any business with idolatry.

Make them go left while I dey my right lane.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Releases 34 Shocking Prophecies For 2021 / Trump Impeachment / Believers Are Allowed To Judge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.