Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith (36254 Views)

Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by gaskiyamagana: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
Who told you that I am a Christian? I am Otem, the one sent to the world to make known the imprisonment of Allah your god and Jehovah the Christian god by the gods of science. So afterall all your chatters are not relevant to me because I am not who you think I am.
Ok, you are spiritually blind by eye, ear, heart and brain. You are a worthless creation of Allah, I mean animal is better off you in the sight of Allah.
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Abdunzhaleel: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
One4me:

But how can you Islamist be chanting "Peace", yet you want to behead and slaughter an inocent Man, just because he retweeted something negative about Mohammed that someonelese said? angry angry
What manner of hypocritical peace is that?
Was that 21yr old man you want to kill in kano, the one that revealed that Mohammed was bewitched and under occultic Influence?

Stop your Evil and Satanic Killings, Stop the unnecessary shedding of Human Blood
...then you can come back and talk about Peace otherwise, you are just of the Devil.
Deciet is your Religion. That "Peace" you are saying, is rooted in Deciet
undecided undecided

Aal-e-Imran 3:149

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ إِن تُطِيعُوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ يَرُدُّوكُمْ عَلَىٰٓ أَعْقَٰبِكُمْ فَتَنقَلِبُوا۟ خَٰسِرِينَ

O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers.

Aal-e-Imran 3:176

وَلَا يَحْزُنكَ ٱلَّذِينَ يُسَٰرِعُونَ فِى ٱلْكُفْرِۚ إِنَّهُمْ لَن يَضُرُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًٔاۗ يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ أَلَّا يَجْعَلَ لَهُمْ حَظًّا فِى ٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And do not be grieved, [O Muhammad], by those who hasten into disbelief. Indeed, they will never harm Allah at all. Allah intends that He should give them no share in the Hereafter, and for them is a great punishment.

Aal-e-Imran 3:177

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱشْتَرَوُا۟ ٱلْكُفْرَ بِٱلْإِيمَٰنِ لَن يَضُرُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًٔا وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Indeed, those who purchase disbelief [in exchange] for faith - never will they harm Allah at all, and for them is a painful punishment.

Aal-e-Imran 3:178

وَلَا يَحْسَبَنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ أَنَّمَا نُمْلِى لَهُمْ خَيْرٌ لِّأَنفُسِهِمْۚ إِنَّمَا نُمْلِى لَهُمْ لِيَزْدَادُوٓا۟ إِثْمًاۚ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ

And let not those who disbelieve ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.

Al-Jasiyah 45:23

أَفَرَءَيْتَ مَنِ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَٰهَهُۥ هَوَىٰهُ وَأَضَلَّهُ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ عِلْمٍ وَخَتَمَ عَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِۦ وَقَلْبِهِۦ وَجَعَلَ عَلَىٰ بَصَرِهِۦ غِشَٰوَةً فَمَن يَهْدِيهِ مِنۢ بَعْدِ ٱللَّهِۚ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ

Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded?

Al-Baqarah 2:6

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَآءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ ءَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Al-Baqarah 2:13

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ ءَامِنُوا۟ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓا۟ أَنُؤْمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَٰكِن لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ

And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.

Al-Ma'idah 5:104

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ تَعَالَوْا۟ إِلَىٰ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ وَإِلَى ٱلرَّسُولِ قَالُوا۟ حَسْبُنَا مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ ءَابَآءَنَآۚ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ ءَابَآؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ شَيْـًٔا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ

And when it is said to them, "Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger," they say, "Sufficient for us is that upon which we found our fathers." Even though their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided?

Luqman 31:21

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ ٱتَّبِعُوا۟ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ قَالُوا۟ بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ ءَابَآءَنَآۚ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ ٱلشَّيْطَٰنُ يَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ ٱلسَّعِيرِ

And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that upon which we found our fathers." Even if Satan was inviting them to the punishment of the Blaze?

Al-A'raf 7:30

فَرِيقًا هَدَىٰ وَفَرِيقًا حَقَّ عَلَيْهِمُ ٱلضَّلَٰلَةُۗ إِنَّهُمُ ٱتَّخَذُوا۟ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينَ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ

A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.

An-Nisa' 4:170

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ قَدْ جَآءَكُمُ ٱلرَّسُولُ بِٱلْحَقِّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَـَٔامِنُوا۟ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْۚ وَإِن تَكْفُرُوا۟ فَإِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِۚ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا

O Mankind, the Messenger has come to you with the truth from your Lord, so believe; it is better for you. But if you disbelieve - then indeed, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. And ever is Allah Knowing and Wise.

An-Nisa' 4:174

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ قَدْ جَآءَكُم بُرْهَٰنٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا

O mankind, there has come to you a conclusive proof from your Lord, and We have sent to you a clear guidance.

Yunus 10:108

قُلْ يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ قَدْ جَآءَكُمُ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْۖ فَمَنِ ٱهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِى لِنَفْسِهِۦۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَاۖ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ عَلَيْكُم بِوَكِيلٍ

Say, "O mankind, the truth has come to you from your Lord, so whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever goes astray only goes astray [in violation] against it. And I am not over you a manager."

Ta Ha 20:47
وَٱلسَّلَٰمُ عَلَىٰ مَنِ ٱتَّبَعَ ٱلْهُدَىٰٓ

And peace will be upon he who follows the guidance.
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Saltzman00: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

Aal-e-Imran 3:149

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ إِن تُطِيعُوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ يَرُدُّوكُمْ عَلَىٰٓ أَعْقَٰبِكُمْ فَتَنقَلِبُوا۟ خَٰسِرِينَ

O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers.

Aal-e-Imran 3:176

وَلَا يَحْزُنكَ ٱلَّذِينَ يُسَٰرِعُونَ فِى ٱلْكُفْرِۚ إِنَّهُمْ لَن يَضُرُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًٔاۗ يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ أَلَّا يَجْعَلَ لَهُمْ حَظًّا فِى ٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And do not be grieved, [O Muhammad], by those who hasten into disbelief. Indeed, they will never harm Allah at all. Allah intends that He should give them no share in the Hereafter, and for them is a great punishment.

Aal-e-Imran 3:177

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱشْتَرَوُا۟ ٱلْكُفْرَ بِٱلْإِيمَٰنِ لَن يَضُرُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًٔا وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Indeed, those who purchase disbelief [in exchange] for faith - never will they harm Allah at all, and for them is a painful punishment.

Aal-e-Imran 3:178

وَلَا يَحْسَبَنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ أَنَّمَا نُمْلِى لَهُمْ خَيْرٌ لِّأَنفُسِهِمْۚ إِنَّمَا نُمْلِى لَهُمْ لِيَزْدَادُوٓا۟ إِثْمًاۚ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ

And let not those who disbelieve ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.

Al-Jasiyah 45:23

أَفَرَءَيْتَ مَنِ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَٰهَهُۥ هَوَىٰهُ وَأَضَلَّهُ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ عِلْمٍ وَخَتَمَ عَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِۦ وَقَلْبِهِۦ وَجَعَلَ عَلَىٰ بَصَرِهِۦ غِشَٰوَةً فَمَن يَهْدِيهِ مِنۢ بَعْدِ ٱللَّهِۚ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ

Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded?

Al-Baqarah 2:6

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَآءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ ءَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Al-Baqarah 2:13

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ ءَامِنُوا۟ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓا۟ أَنُؤْمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَٰكِن لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ

And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.

Al-Ma'idah 5:104

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ تَعَالَوْا۟ إِلَىٰ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ وَإِلَى ٱلرَّسُولِ قَالُوا۟ حَسْبُنَا مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ ءَابَآءَنَآۚ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ ءَابَآؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ شَيْـًٔا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ

And when it is said to them, "Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger," they say, "Sufficient for us is that upon which we found our fathers." Even though their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided?

Luqman 31:21

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ ٱتَّبِعُوا۟ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ قَالُوا۟ بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ ءَابَآءَنَآۚ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ ٱلشَّيْطَٰنُ يَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ ٱلسَّعِيرِ

And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that upon which we found our fathers." Even if Satan was inviting them to the punishment of the Blaze?

Al-A'raf 7:30

فَرِيقًا هَدَىٰ وَفَرِيقًا حَقَّ عَلَيْهِمُ ٱلضَّلَٰلَةُۗ إِنَّهُمُ ٱتَّخَذُوا۟ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينَ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ

A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.

An-Nisa' 4:170

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ قَدْ جَآءَكُمُ ٱلرَّسُولُ بِٱلْحَقِّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَـَٔامِنُوا۟ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْۚ وَإِن تَكْفُرُوا۟ فَإِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِۚ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا

O Mankind, the Messenger has come to you with the truth from your Lord, so believe; it is better for you. But if you disbelieve - then indeed, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. And ever is Allah Knowing and Wise.

An-Nisa' 4:174

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ قَدْ جَآءَكُم بُرْهَٰنٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا

O mankind, there has come to you a conclusive proof from your Lord, and We have sent to you a clear guidance.

Yunus 10:108

قُلْ يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ قَدْ جَآءَكُمُ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْۖ فَمَنِ ٱهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِى لِنَفْسِهِۦۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَاۖ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ عَلَيْكُم بِوَكِيلٍ

Say, "O mankind, the truth has come to you from your Lord, so whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever goes astray only goes astray [in violation] against it. And I am not over you a manager."

Ta Ha 20:47
وَٱلسَّلَٰمُ عَلَىٰ مَنِ ٱتَّبَعَ ٱلْهُدَىٰٓ

And peace will be upon he who follows the guidance.

all this shiit youve writen down here makes no fuccking sense ....if you all arent blood sucking demons...why would u wanna kill another man like you for re tweeting what another posted about a scumbag like that pedophile you all call a prophet ...it wasnt even about Allah your god...but a mere baby fuvcker ...piss on u all
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by OtemAtum: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Ok, you are spiritually blind by eye, ear, heart and brain. You are a worthless creation of Allah, I mean animal is better off you in the sight of Allah.
I am not created by Allah. I am actually a very conscious part of God Almighty which created Jehovah and Allah. I am spiritually worthy to bind Jehovah, Allah and other gods of religion.
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Abdunzhaleel: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Saltzman00:
all this shiit youve writen down here makes no fuccking sense ....if you all arent blood sucking demons...why would u wanna kill another man like you for re tweeting what another posted about a scumbag like that pedophile you all call a prophet ...it wasnt even about Allah your god...but a mere baby fuvcker ...piss on u all

Al-An'am 6:108

وَلَا تَسُبُّوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ فَيَسُبُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ عَدْوًۢا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍۗ كَذَٰلِكَ زَيَّنَّا لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ عَمَلَهُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِم مَّرْجِعُهُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَعْمَلُونَ

And do not insult those who invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge...

Al-Furqan 25:63

وَعِبَادُ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى ٱلْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ ٱلْجَٰهِلُونَ قَالُوا۟ سَلَٰمًا

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by gaskiyamagana: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am not created by Allah. I am actually a very conscious part of God Almighty which created Jehovah and Allah. I am spiritually worthy to bind Jehovah, Allah and other gods of religion.
THRASH THRASH THRASH
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by OtemAtum: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

THRASH THRASH THRASH
You're shocked to hear the imprisonment of your gods ba? Hmm.
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by sendmeonly(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

Ase!

What are YOU? I have not read all the stories in the UNIVERSAL HISTORY but my subconscious gives me a tick.....I hope every one wakes up to make our progress in all infrastructure compromsing and ACTUAL REALITY... Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja / Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) / Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.