Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith (36229 Views)

Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Commonsense99: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin

He forgot Gandollar who stole public funds.
Wild an1mals.

9 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by bolacode: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Religion of Piss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by November1857(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Useless religion ! Let that guy renounce the useless religion and be free .....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by HolySword: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
SmartProf:

That kind god dey worse than Idol. Even fowl sef dey fight for itself.
Holy Father! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by HolySword: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by 99thEnemy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
There is one religion that eat sheep during celebrations and the followers also behave like sheep. Can someone remind me the name again.. I just forgot.

7 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Asquare84(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Governor ganduje collected bribe on a video clip, the sharia law state that anyone caught stealing should be amputated. Why is the sharia law not applicable to ganduje that collected bribe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by mytime24(f): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Even d elites are'nt left out

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by RealEzee(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na wa ooo, see audacity Sha, but yesterday I read here about a 50yr old man raping a minor at the mosque abi d man no kuku join for death sentence?

10 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Myer(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
etokhana:
The Chairman of Sokoto State Ulama Forum of Izala, Sheikh Abubakar Usman Mabera has said any lawyer who defends the Kano State singer Yahaya Aminu Sharif recently convicted for blasphemy by a sharia court has renounced his Islamic faith.

Speaking in Sokoto at the weekend, the Islamic cleric affirmed that a competent sharia court in Kano has sentenced the Kano singer to death for blasphemy.

He noted that blasphemy in Islam is a capital punishment whose punishment is death, saying, “As a Muslim, the law applies to the singer.

The cleric who is also the Chief Imam of Malam Buhari Dan Shehu mosque in Sokoto called on Muslim lawyers to be careful in defending the convict, insisting,’ any lawyer who comes out to defend him has renounced his Islamic faith.

According to him, since a competent sharia court in Kano has established the fact that Sharif has insulted the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), there is no way other than for him to subject himself to the punishment prescribed by Allah.

The Islamic cleric then called on the people to go back to their creator and seek for His forgiveness, saying, all these calamities bedevilling the country are signs of our wrongdoings.

‘For all indications, God is not happy with us and we have to repent because He alone is the answer to our woes, he declared.

Recall, the Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje has said if within the stipulated time the convict did not appeal he would sign his death sentence. Sharif has since appealed the judgement.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/blasphemy-any-muslim-lawyer-who-defends-convicted-kano-singer-has-renounced-his-faith-%e2%80%95-cleric/amp/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

From my understanding of this case, said singer Yahaya Aminu Sharif did not blaspheme against Allah but simply questioned some stance of prophet Mohammed while upholding the stance of fellow upright muslims.

I believe any muslim supporting the execution of the singer should be sentenced to death for idolatry since they have idolized prophet mohammed even over Allah.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by TheSERAPH: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
okay
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
these people are cursed.

they just proved it again.

and so shall the curse see you all to hell (if it exists).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by CodeTemplar: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is foolishness. I can always denounce it if I was born into if and never really chose it myself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by freeborn02: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kuginzi, your religion is a religion of bondage and backwardness. A religion that opposes freedom of expression. Shame on you and what you profess

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by kingxsamz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ah, the religion of piss and backwardness, as usual.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by solmusdesigns: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
cool

Blood.drinking Abokiisss, Even Saudi and the Arab countries are already going liberal with their laws using canning and beheading are slowly be replaced with prison sentence while only capital punishment gets such

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Respect55(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
yerokunphilips:
Set of bloodsucking hypocrite , I don't understand why they like causing trouble and blood shedding . The crime some of these called leaders are committing is worst , imagine Kano state governor that was caught on camera stealing what's meant for more than ten million people bragging he will sign death sentence of the man ,in a true Sharia state that man no go get hand again . Set them set pot calling kettle black . What will you gain if they killed the man ,he can later repent and serve Almighty Allah better than all these set of bloodsucking
hypocrite . In as much as I don't support the foolish action of the man ,I think calling for his death and trying to use all medium to kill him is nothing but wickedness of the highest order .
There is nothing foolish about the man's action/s. He has done nothing nothing wrong. KILLING FOR LOVE OS GOD KILLS LOVE, KILLS GOD ANDKILLING IN THE NAME OF GOD LEAVES GOD WITHOUT A NAME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by ProfAmaben(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Islam is equal to bondage. A 12th century religion founded by a pedophile. I challenge any moslem to correct me on this. Islam has done more harm than good to humanity, terrorism, bombing, pedophilia (sleeping with underage kids) etc are all symptoms of Islam.

I am angry as I lost a brother (a lieutenant) recently to brainwashed moslems.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by solmusdesigns: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
There is one religion that eat sheep during celebrations and the followers also behave like sheep. Can someone remind me the name again.. I just forgot.

Jewish Judaism

Celebrations of Passover and other Jewish celebration they kill sheep's , ram and bull

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Why bring this on a Sunday?
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by fredoooooo: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ko ni ragba fun faith, kaa ye gbogbo yin ati faith gan ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Even those that put Jesus Christ to death accused him of blasphemy. My question is, is there a place in the Holy Bible or Quaran that clearly say that if anyone commits blasphemy he should be put to capital punishment herein death?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Toscarel: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yet terrorists are to be praised.
Dammit how do we share the same country with these people bikonu?
A typical northerner is sent to the same school as others but would always go back to factory settings.
They are irredeemable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by sammysneh(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
LadySarah:
Shut the hell up. Hypocrites!

Let your God fight for himself.
Who are you to condemn a man to death when you have never nurtured or birthed one before.

A life will be wasted cos of faith.
A secular country with a separate law for poor Muslims.
They are mad in that part of the country..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Sermwell(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
I really need a copy of that sharia law. I want to know what it says about murder and corruption in government!! Nonsense!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by RapistOnBail: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Very useless statement from the imam.

The leaders of the north are the problem of the north.

They would cage the abbokis with false doctrines while they themselves Enlarge their own wallets. Lol

Abboki make una wise too oh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by uBuNiT: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yahaya f0cked up. How can he sing rubbish with that guy name ?

Kalaba man say "kill am for 'yonction' make he know say no be yoke"

3 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by FearGodinall: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
I never knew Muslims are so daft, are we citizens of kano or Nigeria so, which law do we as citizens of Nigeria do we uphold. Does it mean an average Muslim is so stupid. You kill your own son to Muhammad who is also dead burning in hell?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by joelsteron: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
etokhana:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/blasphemy-any-muslim-lawyer-who-defends-convicted-kano-singer-has-renounced-his-faith-%e2%80%95-cleric/amp/

stupid cult, blind followers, victims of muhammad's madness.

In Proverbs 14:34, we read, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.” ... no wonder why Nigeria as a country is backward till date and will continue if this stupidity does not stop. mtcheew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by hamxee33(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
viceddy95:
embarassed
What kind of backward reasoning is this,if they can't defend a victim, what's the essence of studying law in the first place ...

When some of these people from the north are reasoning all in the name of religion, you hardly know which one is literate or the illiterate among them,so much backward thinkers...

Thank God, I serve a saviour who can defend me at all times,,not the other way round...
Muslim matter please stay out of this for you know nothing about the blesphemy and it stands.how I wish u will understand if I am to explain it in detail.
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Every body who claims to be a Muslim and belongs to a sect..

Sufi
Shia
Ahmadiyyah
Nasfat
Qoreeb
TMC
Nasfat

And so many others like them..

They also does blaspheme Allah, Prophet Muhammad, Sahabah on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Elineska: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Muslims fighting for their Allah but cannot fight for themselves against Buhari and Gandollars misrule

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House / Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.