Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Get N200 For Answering These Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get N200 For Answering These Questions (795 Views)

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Get Paid ₦1000 For Answering Simple Questions / Never Go For A Job Interview Unprepared For These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get N200 For Answering These Questions by obalola7: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Hi Nairalanders I need your opinion and detail analysis with suggestions.

While i may not be able to pay you, I am willing to reward you will airtime upto N200 for your used data.

To get the airtime I need your
Name:
phone number:
service provider:

Note: I need detail input not just yes and no responses… reward is for someone who took time to analyze and explain his/her opinion. Please a response per person. Thank you

Questions

We are starting a long trip ridesharing app that provide long trip ride like Lagos to Ibadan, Ibadan to Lagos, Lagos to Abuja and Abuja to Lagos etc

1.Will you be willing to take such ride

2.What will be idea meeting point
a. Petrol station
b. Your house
Or your suggestions and why your answer?

3.For instance if the ride for 4 passengers to Ibadan cost N10000 what's will be a good percentage to charge drivers.

5%
10%
20%
30%

Why?

4. Why will you go for such services instead of taking soole, car or bus at the (terminal) garage?

5. Why will you not take such services?

6. Considering the following three elements chose two that's very important to you

a.Security
b.Comfort
C. Price
d. Reliability

Why?

7. Would you recommend it to friends and family if you tried it and it's ok

8. What feature and services would you like to see on the platform

9. Any otheey suggestions, concerns or opinions

Please reply to the following email. Yemi_b@yahoo.com
You can also reach me at +1 647-763-5748

Thank you for your assistance
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by McCoy662(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
obalola7:

Name:
phone number:
service provider:
Questions

We are starting a long trip ridesharing app that provide long trip ride like Lagos to Ibadan, Ibadan to Lagos, Lagos to Abuja and Abuja to Lagos etc

Yes, depending on the modus operandi.

a. Petrol station
b. Your house
House pick-up is better, saves a lot of stress and exposures. Chances are that co-riders wouldn't want their movement traceable.

3.For instance if the ride for 4 passengers to Ibadan cost N10000 what's will be a good percentage to charge drivers.

5%
10%
20%
30%

Why?
Like is the driver to be from the prospective travelers? If so, he should pay less cos of the stress involved in driving. But then I wonder how that will be possible considering that at different checkpoints there will be questions from security officers about the ownership of the car, particulars, driving license etc

5%

4. Why will you go for such services instead of taking soole, car or bus at the (terminal) garage?
So many factors can influence that, it could be security, time constraints, comfortability etc.

Just like the motivational factors, so many things can discourage me from taking the service. It could be perceived breach in security; who really are the operators if any. Then cost, grade level of the available ride.

6. Considering the following three elements chose two that's very important to you

a.Security
b.Comfort
C. Price
d. Reliability

Why?
Security and reliability. Though every other element is also very important.
But nobody would want to get him/herself involved in a mission where security is not guaranteed nor one that is not reliable. Success of the journey all depends on security and reliability.

Definitely.

8. Any otheey suggestions, concerns or opinions

I haven't understood the full picture of the proposed features though. Maybe u should throw more light.
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by ChiSun27(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2020
obalola7:

While i may not be able to pay you, I am willing to reward you will airtime upto N500 for your used data.

Name:
phone number:
service provider:

Note: I need detail input not just yes and no responses… reward is for someone who took time to analyze and explain his/her opinion. Please a response per person. Thank you

Questions

a. Petrol station
b. Your house

5%
10%
20%
30%

Why?

a.Security
b.Comfort
C. Price
d. Reliability

Why?

8. Any otheey suggestions, concerns or opinions

Have sent a reply to your email sir. Kindly check.
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by ovalrose(f): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
obalola7:

While i may not be able to pay you, I am willing to reward you will airtime upto N200 for your used data.

Name:
phone number:
service provider:

Questions

a. Petrol station
b. Your house

5%
10%
20%
30%

Why?

a.Security
b.Comfort
C. Price
d. Reliability

Why?

8. What feature and services would you like to see on the platform

9. Any otheey suggestions, concerns or opinions

I sent a reply since afternoon to your mail before you edited this post sir. Please confirm?
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by obalola7: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
ovalrose:

I sent a reply since afternoon to your mail before you edited this post sir. Please confirm?

What's your name ?
For those that sent their opinions they all have received their cards... If you didn't receive your card before the editing, it's because I didn't see it. But resend it again and you will be rewarded with the initial credit value.
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by Kareayo2(f): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by ovalrose(f): 1:51am On Sep 07, 2020
obalola7:

What's your name ?
For those that sent their opinions they all have received their cards... If you didn't receive your card before the editing, it's because I didn't see it. But resend it again and you will be rewarded with the initial credit value.

Akudo Friday.
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by ovalrose(f): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
obalola7:

What's your name ?

I'm yet to receive the airtime since Sunday, despite resending the mail as you requested. Please check. Akudo Friday
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by obalola7: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2020
ovalrose:

I'm yet to receive the airtime since Sunday, despite resending the mail as you requested. Please check. Akudo Friday

Credit has been sent: confirm
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Impressive
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by ovalrose(f): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2020
obalola7:

Credit has been sent: confirm
Received. Thanks.
Re: Get N200 For Answering These Questions by Calismart(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2020
is this still available?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Job In Abeokuta / Vacancies For Very Senior Position In Federal Parastatals / We Are Hiring A Sales And Marketing Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.