Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates (347 Views)

KFC Apologises To Gbenga Daniel’s Son Over Discriminatory Treatment / S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises / Akisan President Apologises To Gov Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by owukpa(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Erica, has apologized to fellow housemates for her unruly behavior after the Saturday’s party.

IDOMA VOICE recalls tthat Erica, who was heavily drunk, poured water on the bed so her Deputy, Prince could not sleep.

She also threatened to kill Laycon.

However, addressing fellow housemates on Sunday morning, Erica, who was remorseful, said she regretted everything.

She too took the decision after Ozo advised to do so.

Speaking, Erica said, “I am sorry about what happened last night. It wasn’t my nature. I don’t want to blame it on alcohol. I take the blame because I was angry. Many people took more than what I took but didn’t react that way. I am truly sorry.”

CC: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/09/bbnaija-erica-apologises-to-housemates.html

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by Mandela27: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Women! I just tire..
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2020
owukpa:
Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Erica, has apologized to fellow housemates for her unruly behavior after the Saturday’s party.

IDOMA VOICE recalls tthat Erica, who was heavily drunk, poured water on the bed so her Deputy, Prince could not sleep.

She also threatened to kill Laycon.

However, addressing fellow housemates on Tuesday, Erica, who was remorseful, said she regretted everything.

She too took the decision after Ozo advised to do so.

Speaking, Erica said, “I am sorry about what happened last night. It wasn’t my nature. I don’t want to blame it on alcohol. I take the blame because I was angry. Many people took more than what I took but didn’t react that way. I am truly sorry.”

CC: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/09/bbnaija-erica-apologises-to-housemates.html
On Tuesday
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by Kriss216: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
The more I see Erica, the more I lose hope in Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by dimexy247(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Werey somebody. Useless glorified ashawo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by solmusdesigns: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2020
cool

I pray Big Brother should spare Erica from disqualification so she can watch Laycon win on stage

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by majamajic(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2020
I don't want to comment my reserved
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by daddytime(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2020
This girl is clearly troubled and disturbed from all I've been reading about her.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates by Mhayor8888(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica,
I think your problem is beyond BBnaija and Laycon

(1) (Reply)

Pokemon Go: Best Team For Master League / How To Design Text Logo Using Pixellab| 3d Mock Up On Android / Ummah Food Concept: My Prayer For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.