Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises (3890 Views)

Chrisland 10-year Girl Rides Comfortably On Kachi In Dubai Bed (video) / Tiwa Savage's S3x Video In Full �� / Dele Alli S3x Video Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Maxymilliano(m): 6:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Sex video: Chrisland girl apologises
April 25, 2022

Chrisland S3x Video Saga: Parents, teachers want thorough investigation, prosecution

By Adesina Wahab

The 10-year-old girl at the centre of the s3x video scandal that trailed the trip of some students of Chrisland Schools, Lagos to Dubai, UAE, has taken to the social media to apologise for her actions.

The girl, whose identity cannot be disclosed because she is a minor, posted on her Likee App: “I made a mistake, now I’m living with the consequences. I regret it, I really do. And I’m sorry.”

She told her followers that she would be off the social media radar for some time for her to recover fully from the mess the development has generated.

Recall that the social media trended with the sex video last week, a development that led the Lagos State Government to shut down all the campuses of the school.

Parents, teachers and the management of the school were also invited for questioning by a panel set up by the state government.

The campuses of Chrisland Schools were ordered to reopen on Monday by the government two days ago.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/s3x-video-chrisland-girl-apologises/

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Kriss216: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2022
. The girl, whose identity cannot be disclosed because she is a minor, posted on her Likee App: “I made a mistake, now I’m living with the consequences. I regret it, I really do. And I’m sorry.”

What mistake?

Like, she was suppose to bang the three boys in the room that night or what? What mistake? What's the apology for?

3 Likes

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by pyyxxaro: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Both Parents Guidance should come out and apologize publicly.

They must appease the gods of the Land for the sacrilege committed.

Small gal like that they give small boy with okro preek COBRA BACKY

The Parents must be flogged aleast 40 strokes of the koboko weekly for a Month

Style when our Nollywood gals never fit do our Ministers , that small gal don de do am cry

I pray she’s sincere, The Lord is your strength baby gal

Go and sin no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Macphenson: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2022
okooo
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Kriss216:

What mistake?

Like, she was suppose to bang the three boys in the room that night or what? What mistake? What's the apology for?
She's apologising for your stuvvidity,she fvk so she can't apologise without weak idvvts like you blackmailing her emotionally?
BST she made a mistake and she's sorry,get your shvvt together and stop being a bvvtch nvvga.

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Megabig: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Minors having sex isn’t a new thing, we constantly just have to caution them and ask them to wait a little but not pretend that it doesn’t happen. They were only caught on camera, that’s the difference.
People should give the little girl a break…

This case made realize how pretentious people are, one dude on Facebook wrote an epistle on how horrible the students are and the age bla bla bla. I personally cautioned him when I noticed he was having sex with junior students when we served together in Edo state….
His reaction was the photo below:::

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Kriss216: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2022
lexy20I4:

She's apologising for your stuvvidity,she fvk so she can't apologise without weak idvvts like you blackmailing her emotionally?
BST she made a mistake and she's sorry,get your shvvt together and stop being a bvvtch nvvga.
Are you tired of cloning my account? No matching names again to clone? cheesy cheesy

Use Krriisss216 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Are you tired of cloning my account? No matching names again to clone? cheesy cheesy

Use Krriisss216 cheesy cheesy

Are you tired of embarrassing your mvm here?
No vile words to use against her anymore? grin grin
Use svvk my dvvk. grin grin
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by nzeobi(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Your irresponsible mother is still giving you access to social media.
Shame on your parents

1 Like

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Mrkcee(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2022
Good!
She and her Mum should move on with their lives.
Shit happens, and no one should keep dwelling in the past any longer!

Meanwhile, a little advice for parents...

https://www.nairaland.com/7084502/opinion-chrisland-saga
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by VoteTinubu2023: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Totally Unnecessary. Heal in silence.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by ChoCho54(f): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Kriss216:

What mistake?

Calm down Baba. She's still a minor don't forget. She says she's sorry. Let's be responsible adults and forgive her, even though we will never forget.

Or are you not tired of being angry? Mahn it's been two weeks ago. I'm tired.

Let's move on.
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by ChoCho54(f): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Totally Unnecessary. Heal in silence.
. You are correct. Princess just likes attention obviously and her boldness Is second to none.
Take away the past, this girl is growing into a fearless bold and pragmatic Amazon.
The kind of woman Nigeria needs to lead it to victory, seeing that men have failed the country and raped it repeatedly.
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by abbasajao(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2022
So they have taught this one how to do damage control?
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by luminouz(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
. You are correct. Princess just likes attention obviously and her boldness Is second to none.
Take away the past, this girl is growing into a fearless bold and pragmatic Amazon.
The kind of woman Nigeria needs to lead it to victory, seeing that men have failed the country and raped it repeatedly.
WTF!!!
A fearless bold and pragmatic whaaaaat!!!!
So you think this is boldness and she is primed to lead Nigeria?
If you hadn't posted this, people would have even forgotten about it, but your response made it worse. You excused such behaviour and called it boldness?
I cannot wrap my head around this.

1 Like

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by ChoCho54(f): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
luminouz:

WTF!!!
A fearless bold and pragmatic whaaaaat!!!!
So you think this is boldness and she is primed to lead Nigeria?
If you hadn't posted this, people would have even forgotten about it, but your response made it worse. You excused such behaviour and called it boldness?
I cannot wrap my head around this.
Be calming down. Have you gone through my earlier posts about her.
At the end of the day, she's a minor.
You may not see what I see in her that's the truth.
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by solexyy: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
GOOD 4 U 2 APOLOGISE. NEXT TYM JUST MISSIONARY WOULD SUFFICE NOT DOSE COWGIRL SHIT. @ LEAST FOR UR AGE.
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by GambaOsaka: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
All you Nigerian parents castigating this girl’s parent, keep allowing your kids watch big brother Naija, your turn is still coming.
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Be calming down. Have you gone through my earlier posts about her.
At the end of the day, she's a minor.
You may not see what I see in her that's the truth.

I don't take your version of truth. Calling such attitude bold and the hope of Nigeria is sickening. If it were to be a man...I would have said same.

I don't mince the truth by being emotional. I say it as it is.

1 Like

Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by chicoMX(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who never Bleep up, hands in the air?

No hands!
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Samfloxin(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
If he truly repents....
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Nilon: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Both Parents Guidance should come out and apologize publicly.

They must appease the gods of the Land for the sacrilege committed.

Small gal like that they give small boy with okro preek COBRA BACKY

The Parents must be flogged aleast 40 strokes of the koboko weekly for a Month

Style when our Nollywood gals never fit do our Ministers , that small gal don de do am cry

I pray she’s sincere, The Lord is your strength baby gal

Go and sin no more
doggy or cowgirl?
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Nilon: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Megabig:
Minors having sex isn’t a new thing, we constantly just have to caution them and ask them to wait a little but not pretend that it doesn’t happen. They were only caught on camera, that’s the difference.
People should give the little girl a break…

This case made realize how pretentious people are, one dude on Facebook wrote an epistle on how horrible the students are and the age bla bla bla. I personally cautioned him when I noticed he was having sex with junior students when we served together in Edo state….
His reaction was the photo below:::
when I was eleven, I fúcked my class teacher. Her pussy was yummy
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Nilon: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
chicoMX:
Who never Bleep up, hands in the air?
No hands!
am still a virgin. don't corrupt me please
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Megabig: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nilon:
when I was eleven, I fúcked my class teacher. Her pussy was yummy
U no well
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
One of the negative effects of Social Media.

And Ubi Franklin ought to apologize also if we are to be frank. He alleged rape but evidence available has shown otherwise.

This generation and the coming one is just.....
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by DropsMic(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Professorola123: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Since the word of God
Said "no matter the sin u
Committed" and you clearly made apologies
Then u shall be forgiven.
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Professorola123: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
And some of us here
Actually go to church or mosque to listen to sermon

So guys lets forgivr hrr abeg
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by AmadorSays: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
No be just about apology o, has she changed? She don repent?
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Ibrule123(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
� ��
Re: S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises by Iceberghill(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why she dey apologize? girl wey sabi F*ck pass my 25 year old girlfriend self

(1) (Reply)

"Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! / Destined To Be Incompetent: How Dmo Dg Patience Oniha Who Was Kicked Out Of Home / Best Punishment For Stubborn Children This Holiday Period (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.