Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Delicious Easy GIZDODO Recipe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Delicious Easy GIZDODO Recipe (168 Views)

Cultural Diversity: The Delicious Meal No One Will Serve You. / How To Cook A Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup / Ndigbotvnews Owner Kills A Huge Snake,friends Prepare Delicious Pepper Soup(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delicious Easy GIZDODO Recipe by Ronald2017: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Delicious Easy GIZDODO Recipe by BondEric2(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mmm, it looks delicious, I have to cook it! Thank you for sharing.
Re: Delicious Easy GIZDODO Recipe by DominicWhite: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is great, I have eaten such a dish in a restaurant but never tried to cook it.

Catch my favorite banana bread recipe. I really like many of the dishes from the bananas!

No need for a mixer for this recipe! Clean-up is easy too, if you want, you can mix everything in one mixing bowl.

The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning.
Ingredients

2 to 3 very ripe bananas, peeled (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups mashed)
1/3 cup melted butter, unsalted or salted
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet)
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour

Method

1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4x8-inch loaf pan.

2 In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.

3 Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.

4 Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.

5 Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren't crumbly.)
Re: Delicious Easy GIZDODO Recipe by toshiacombo: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hi Ronald, thank you for sharing this recipe, I will try to cook this on the weekend and share with you the result. By the way, I also really like banana recipes and I've never made banana bread, it's a great idea! I wonder where you find new recipes and inspiration for cooking? If we talk about me, I like to watch cooking shows with Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver, and I follow the royal chef Alan Coxon's Instagram page, because he has a lot of good recipes and nice pictures. Also, I like to read food blogs where you can find not only recipes, but also get useful tips from chefs. I recently found a lot of great articles on the jarkitchen blog and I think you will be interested to read them. Please share your sources of cooking inspiration.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana electricity / Govt. Seals Off Bet9ja, Bet King Offices / Steps, Requirements And Cost Of Processing Expatriate Quota, Str Visa And Cerpac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.