Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland (1402 Views)

There Are Two Types Of People... / Genetically Speaking There Exists Two Types Of Black People / Meli Black Explains The Two Types Of Madness In A Man | WATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Xclusiveme: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2020
When you make a misspelling on a word here on NL, there are two types of approaches you get.
1. The ones that understand you and reply like human
2. The ones that bash you for your misspelling without contributing any idea to your comment.

Now nairalanders which category do you fall in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2020
happy Sunday
I dy diss if ur topic no get meaning.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Kriss216: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Xclusiveme:
When you make a misspelling on a word here on NL, there are two types of approaches you get.
1. The ones that understand you and reply like human
2. The ones that bash you for your misspelling without contributing any idea to your comment.

Now nairalanders which category do you fall in?
N
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by illicit(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2020
If I correct u and u dey form too know, I fit bash u

cool
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by ObaKlaz: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
The gutter ones who can't insult or argue without dragging peoples' fathers or mothers into it.

...Unto say dem dey use dem own mama & papa as toothpick before, as dem nor be anything in real life.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Kriss216: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
ObaKlaz:
The gutter ones who can't insult or argue without dragging peoples' fathers or mothers into it.

...Unto say dem dey use dem own mama & papa as toothpick before, as dem nor be anything in real life.
CC;
Palema007

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
We all at Marveworld belong to the advert group
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Ahmed0336(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Team 1.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Casper21: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ah swear no 2 full Nl
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

you are a big Fool that's all I have to say... and you called urself a Christian.
what is wrong with the statement a made (happy Sunday)?
Why are you insulting me?Do I know you?
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Why are you insulting me?Do I know you?
why did you quote me?
did I commented on your topic?
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun , Dominique Rule 2.This woman seems to enjoy abusing people deliberately here.
there is no smoke with out fire... if anyone misquoted me anyhow.. I misquoted too.... just maintain ur limits and the person will be OK with me
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

Hmmm so sad ur mom was raped at 19 that she gave birth to a useless and bastard breed calling himself human (sorry tho, guy you are brave to spilt out the truth to public about you generation lineage) I feel ur pain bro, don't worry God will punish that ur wayward dad for putting you in to this situation of frustration.
But if you say you're 19 and have two kids,am not judging.It's a common thing among your folks so you ain't alone.What age did you get married sef,13,14 or 15?And judging by your writing,you didn't finish high school,that's if you even attended or finished primary school.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish they can't do anything accept for banning me.
I know that.You need to grow up,tell your dad or husband to allow you to go to school so you can at least improve your writing skills.Btw,are you the 3rd,4th or last wife
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
But if you say you're 19 and have two kids,am not judging.It's a common thing among your folks so you ain't alone.What age did you get married sef,13,14 or 15?And judging by your writing,you didn't finish high school,that's if you even attended or finished primary school.
oops sorry, I'm hearing an autograph coming from a son of a hoe mom who still share pad with grandma and impregnated by billion Men.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
I know that.You need to grow up,tell your dad or husband to allow you to go to school so you can at least improve your writing skills.Btw,are you the 3rd,4th or last wife
as long as you can comprehend it... I got no problem.... by the way Inglish or whatever is not my native tongue.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

oops sorry, I'm hearing an autograph coming from a son of a hoe mom who still share pad with grandma and impregnated by billion Men.
You're hearing an autograph? Lwkmd grin grin grin Drop your mail/whatsapp,I'm willing to teach you English for free if the father of your kids or your family permits it.You can't even throw a proper insult cheesy cheesy rotfl grin grin You can type your insults in arabic,i understand arabic very well,besides there's always google wink

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

as long as you can comprehend it... I got no problem.... by the way Inglish or whatever is not my native tongue.
Can you type that your native tongue well?Is it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?Your illiterate writing is really killing me with laughter this hot afternoon.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Moderators please allow fati2001,all na cruise. cheesy
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

Yarinya, e don do. You need to be calming down.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
You're hearing an autograph? Lwkmd grin grin grin Drop your mail/whatsapp,I'm willing to teach you English for free if the father of your kids or your family permits it.You can't even throw a proper insult cheesy cheesy rotfl grin grin You can type your insults in arabic,i understand arabic very well,besides there's always google wink
is that all you got?
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Can you type that your native tongue well?Is it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?Your illiterate writing is really killing me with laughter this hot afternoon.
Pls u making me dizzy, this ain't diss... harder. I can't feel it.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Moderators please allow fati2001,all na cruise. cheesy
take it anyhow you want... none of my business.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by ridwanlawal: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
The third
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

Pls u making me dizzy, this ain't diss... harder. I can't feel it.
Go feel your husband's dick nah or isn't the prick hard enough?And am sure you ain't happy with him or your family abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Wilderness Safari In Search Of The Rare White Rhino / Davido Spotted In Dubai Again Without Chioma, See How Happy He’s With His Arabia / “odogwu, You Nailed It ” – Angela Okorie And Others React As AY Comedian Dazzles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.