Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland (1404 Views)

There Are Two Types Of People... / Genetically Speaking There Exists Two Types Of Black People / Meli Black Explains The Two Types Of Madness In A Man | WATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Go feel your husband's dick nah or isn't the prick hard enough?And am sure you ain't happy with him or your family abi?
I don't know what is it that makes you so stupid but it really works.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

I don't know what is it that makes you so stupid but it really works.
Fatima,a tall muslim girl like you would've been a hot cake at this your young age but your husband/parents took it away from you so early.Please don't try to smother them,remember ur kids oh.And how old is your husband sef?First wife nko?
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Fatima,a tall muslim girl like you would've been a hot cake at this your young age but your husband/parents took it away from you so early.Please don't try to smother them,remember ur kids oh.And how old is your husband sef?First wife nko?
keep talking =someday you will say something intelligent.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

keep talking =someday you will say something intelligent.
Ah are you running away FATI?Ensure that those 2 kids don't suffer from malnutrition,else your fake alhaji husband will pounce on your pretty overweight body.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Ah are you running away FATI?Ensure that those 2 kids don't suffer from malnutrition,else your fake alhaji husband will pounce on your pretty overweight body.
any similarity between you and human is purely coincidental
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

I didn't force you to get pregnant for a man you don't love at such a tender age.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by shamsin6300(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

Can't u stop all this 4 God sake dear?
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Casper21: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
What's happening with those guys up there causing nuisance on this thread
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
I didn't force my mom to get pregnant for a man she don't love at such a tender age.well l could have said this earlier to my so-called Bitch mama donating her puci for free to sustain me and her to live,,, to abort me at early stages (1 week of development in the womb) .it so painful that I did not know my dad ..
I feel you. it not easy to be a bastard child in this Modern days.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
shamsin6300:

Can't u stop all this 4 God sake dear?
hi
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

hi
Hi wetin?E be like say that yeye tall figure don dey confuse your reasoning abi?Go cook for your plkin b4 we read your sad sober story on NL homepage.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Hi wetin?E be like say that yeye tall figure don dey confuse your reasoning abi?Go cook for your plkin b4 we read your sad sober story on NL homepage.
brain are not everything. in fact, in your case they are nothing
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by shamsin6300(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

hi

Please stop all this from today.
I don't want to said out evertng here bt u know better undecided

Can u log in ur FB plz?
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
shamsin6300:

Please stop all this from today. I don't want to said out evertng here bt u know better undecided
Can u log in ur FB plz?
but he started it.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

brain are not everything. in fact, in your case they are nothing
You are certainly the funniest illiterate woman ever.Abu is hungry,go feed him b4 kwashiokor takes control.

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
You are certainly the funniest illiterate woman ever.Abu is hungry,go feed him b4 kwashiokor takes control.
don't you love nature ,despite what it did to you.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

don't you love nature ,despite what it did to you.
Lol.Fati don't talk about loving nature when you're crying about your fat body everyday.Don't worry when that husband of yours is done with you,DM me so I can give you some weight loss info.It's the least I can do for a teenage mum.

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Lol.Fati don't talk about loving nature when you're crying about your fat body everyday.Don't worry when that husband of yours is done with you,DM me so I can give you some weight loss info.It's the least I can do for a teenage mum.
do you practice being this stupid and useless in life?
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

do you practice being this stupid and useless in life?
Did I force you to open your legs for that man you call husband?Try to raise ur kids so they won't end up unhappy like their unfortunate mum.

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Did I force my mom to open her legs for That stupid man l call dad ?.
try to control ur preek,not to end up like ur dad fuckin every hole. and Pls use condoms for not to deposit your breed type in some one womb.
cuz all I see is that ur mama was unstable that's why the madness was transferred to your during gestation period.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

try to control ur preek,not to end up like ur dad fuckin every hole. and Pls use condoms for not to deposit your breed type in some one womb.
cuz all I see is that ur mama was unstable that's why the madness was transferred to your during gestation period.
Seriously Fati,how do you feel when you see your fellow 19 yr olds on facebook living a happy life?Do you blame your uncontrollable vaginaa or your husband's sex drive?Or did your parents really force you into teenage marriage?

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Seriously Fati,how do you feel when you see your fellow 19 yr olds on facebook living a happy life?Do you blame your uncontrollable vaginaa or your husband's sex drive?Or did your parents really force you into teenage marriage?
ennnn, I guess your mama was circumcise, that's why she can't enjoy any sexual stuff and your dad End up rapping her that lead to the deposit of this contaminated seed disgracing his age mate on medias. the results of imresponsible parenthood.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by shamsin6300(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

but he started it.

Then show maturity by keeping mute.
I still maintain the word I am suppose 2 use 4u.
Text me on fb
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

ennnn, I guess your mama was circumcise, that's why she can't enjoy any sexual stuff and your dad End up rapping her that lead to the deposit of this contaminated seed disgracing his age mate on medias. the results of imresponsible parenthood.
Ehm Fati, I haven't been able to comrehend your replies but it's still cracking me up.Your phone has auto-correct,no?Or don't you know how to operate the phone you're holding?BTW have you prayed three times today or are you a religious impostor too?
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Ehm Fati, I haven't been able to comrehend your replies but it's still cracking me up.Your phone has auto-correct,no?Or don't you know how to operate the phone you're holding?BTW have you prayed three times today or are you a religious impostor too?
rubbish, replying you back is senseless.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish, replying you back is senseless.
So you knew you're senseless all along abi? Lwkmd grin Go and put your hijab on,visit the mosque,read a chapter of Hadith or Quran and ask Allah to bless you with sense cos you really need it.

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
So you knew you're senseless all along abi? Lwkmd grin Go and put your hijab on,visit the mosque,read a chapter of Hadith or Quran and ask Allah to bless you with sense cos you really need it.
go to that shrine and untie ur sense.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

go to that shrine and untie ur sense.
Listen to your friend from toto,nassarawa a.k.a. mallam shamsin6300. Or do you cheat on your husband with him?I won't judge,it's not me that told you to marry someone old enough to be your pop.

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Listen to your friend from toto,nassarawa a.k.a. mallam shamsin6300. Or do you cheat on your husband with him?I won't judge,it's not me that told you to marry someone old enough to be your pop.
may God deliver you from your evil deed you inherit from you dad, I can't anything again you have describe your issue on ur post... let me highlights some for you.
1,ur dad cheating on ur mom.
2, u sleeping around with old women old to be ur ancestors
3, fucking underage girls.
those ones are enough first.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

may God deliver you from your evil deed you inherit from you dad, I can't anything again you have describe your issue on ur post... let me highlights some for you.
1,ur dad cheating on ur mom.
2, u sleeping around with old women old to be ur ancestors
3, fucking underage girls.
those ones are enough first.
Am sure you're sad that you wayward sexual life has been tamed and tied down my marriage.I've met your likes in Kano, Nassarawa and Kaduna and they were begging us to smash them for FREE.I thank God for my self-control cos one of my yoruba guys got infected with STD.Btw are you sure you ain't infected

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by fati2001(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Am sure you're sad that you wayward sexual life has been tamed and tied down my marriage.I've met your likes in Kano, Nassarawa and Kaduna and they were begging us to smash them for FREE.I thank God for my self-control cos one of my yoruba guys got infected with STD.Btw are you sure you ain't infected
Pls just said it was you who's infected ...and that's what Yoruba do all their life fuckin.... if you resist it will lead to rape.... it is all over the news.... afonjas and konji are like 5 and 6....
may that infection stay with you forever, no cure.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People On This Nairaland by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
fati2001:

Pls just said it was you who's infected ...and that's what Yoruba do all their life fuckin.... if you resist it will lead to rape.... it is all over the news.... afonjas and konji are like 5 and 6....
may that infection stay with you forever, no cure.
Damn girl your brain is fvcking easy to twist.I mentioned yoruba so that I can confirm the fact that you're an hausa bigot.Too easy!You're really a kid...oya go and help the first wife to prepare food sharperly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vector The Viper Teaching Protesters About Self Confidence At End SARS Protests / Is Ned Nwoko And Grand P Family??- Fans Asked Regina Daniels. PHOTOS / Top Nollywood Actors And Actress Who Married Secretly Exposed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.