Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Pride In The Statement " Nobody Knows My Story They Only See The Glory" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pride In The Statement " Nobody Knows My Story They Only See The Glory" (158 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H / Christians Explain The Validity Of The Statement "Give Your Life To Jesus" / "The Glory Of His Presence with Pastor Benny Hinn" In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pride In The Statement " Nobody Knows My Story They Only See The Glory" by golddare: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
I have heard many times people say "Nobody knows my story, they only sees the glory". I believed everyone has a story and nobody should intimidate anyone with their stories. My friend it's just the Grace of God that has made every soul.

1. Some persons struggled more than you yet nothing to show for it for now.
2. Some persons sabi ball pass Okocha or Kanu but nobody knew them.
3. I passed through a lot in life before I got to where I am but I tell you it's just the grace of God, many died at the helm of their breakthrough.
4. Dont let anyone intimidate you with that statement again if they fail to acknowledge that it was the grace of God.
5. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 1Cor 15:10

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Be The Head Of Your Wife As Christ Is The Head Of The Church / Anointing Vs Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.