Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ex-Government Officials Spent P&ID Bribes On Wedding, Medical Trips - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Government Officials Spent P&ID Bribes On Wedding, Medical Trips (26609 Views)

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips / Stop Buhari From Medical Trips - Senate Committee Tells State House Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ex-Government Officials Spent P&ID Bribes On Wedding, Medical Trips by EcoLaw: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2020
We are talking Economy and you are talking politics. I'm not partisan,dont drag me into your political party argument. We all know want Communist are up to and we should give our country to them. My stand.

kolaaderin:
If we are yet to be sold to those we are hold 95% of the debt, how will the minor stake holder take over. This beer parlor news should not be encouraged to be the truth. I'm not justifying borrowing here, but we wouldnt have been in dare need of funds like this if the Poverty development party PDP has done a good job in management of funds during the good time of the windfall. Those needed infrastructures Should have been there over the course of wasted 16 years. They have the wind fall and still borrows us to severe debt, yet the infrastructure lags. About close to nothing was on ground.
Re: Ex-Government Officials Spent P&ID Bribes On Wedding, Medical Trips by EcoLaw: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mind you,i dont think you are wiser, learned, intelligent and knowledgeable than the accredited institution that awarded me my B.sc Economics. I am far more patriotic then you. I have served my beloved country in different capacity and still serve my country.
I don't think you are open for constructive argument other than rain insults and abuses.

wellmax:

Ethiopia has a new airport, new train station, world class infrastructure and you and your ilk will go about praising Ethiopia. But Nigeria take a fraction of that loan, you begin to cry wolf, all because you hate your country. Ungrateful lots.

Compared to most African countries, Nigeria is doing much better.

Bsc certified Erronomics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.