Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Canada Embassy Has Not Returned My Passport/need To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Embassy Has Not Returned My Passport/need To Travel (514 Views)

Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret? / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canada Embassy Has Not Returned My Passport/need To Travel by Marven: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
I applied for Canada study visa but was denied. Sir to Covid-19 pandemic leading to business lockdown and restrictions as you know I havent been able to retrieve my passport from vfs office and Canadian embassy.
Due to urgent need for application to another country I am planning to declare the passport missing then replace it at passport office following the process. Someone had told me that that can land me on travel ban for 5 years.
Do you think same too? Do you think there could be huge penalties to That? Please advice me candidly!

Thanks for your usual assistance, I'm still counting on you.
Re: Canada Embassy Has Not Returned My Passport/need To Travel by Upton: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Have you tried contacting IRCC and VFS? You can call IRCC or send a webform to them. Also call VFS to find out if your passport is with them. If you know the visa office processing your application, you can also contact the visa office directly.

Don't declare it missing
Re: Canada Embassy Has Not Returned My Passport/need To Travel by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Canadian student visa thread

(1)

Travelling With A Domestic Staff From Nigeria To Uk / K / UK Deportation Flight To Jamaica Leaves With Dozens Reprieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.