Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

How I Was Able To Pick Up Português Very Fast - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Was Able To Pick Up Português Very Fast (481 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / How I Was Able To Get My Passport In Ikoyi Despite The Mammoth Crowd / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Pick Up Português Very Fast by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
When I arrived in Brazil I was always asking myself if I would ever be able to learn the language but today I am better, not out of A level yet though, lol, I still speak broken português and I still don't understand many things

The easiest way to learn faster is to start by learning like a child in nursery school

Start with 1-100,a-z,colours, greetings, items

There are many videos on YouTube that can help you learn faster and you need to get a book and write them down and cram it

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/how-i-was-able-to-pick-up-portugues.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How I Was Able To Pick Up Português Very Fast by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Learning a new language is hard and intimidating but if you love the language you would understand it very fast, in my own case I had no choice because I was selling and Portuguese is a very hard language

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Turn Your Talent Into Money Abroad (photos) / How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer / 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.