Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry - Education/language Section Query. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry - Education/language Section Query. (241 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canadian Express Entry - Education/language Section Query. by darlinvalerie(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hello everyone
I need your advice.
I am applying for the Express Entry and I'm not sure whats correct to fill in the Education and Study section.

MY DILEMMA

I wrote WAEC twice. I finished school in 2005 and rewrote the WAEC in 2006.
For the ECA, I sent the second one (2006) for assessment.

In the part they asked for number of years of study, i put in 7yrs. (6yrs of secondary school plus the extra yr i rewrote WAEC)
For name of institution, i put in BOTH schools.
I was thinking that when I get the ITA, I indicate in my LOE that I failed the first WAEC at the previous school then rewrote in 2006 in the second school which was what I sent for ECA.

What do you guys think? Has anyone been in this situation? If you have, what did you do? whats the best way to tackle this?

Thanks as you respond politely and diplomatically :-)
Re: Canadian Express Entry - Education/language Section Query. by justwise(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Search this section for so many threads about this

(1)

One Little Mistake That Could Cause An Accident Or Take Your Life / Any Info To Know About Ukraine Student Visa Please And Chances To Work? / Ikogosi Warm Springs Vs Arinta Falls | My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.