Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (71270 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / "It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by macaranta(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eya she's been disqualified lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Jones97: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yeye dey smell. laycon I will kill you. Elite u don see don see ur self na abi BBN olosho
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by piagetskinner(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na them sabi
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by FullBlastLight: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Why comment on the 'show of shame'

Bro, it's probably 2 reset some pple's warped faculties!
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rilley(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This gal go sweet to phuck Sha grin grin
Your village people are toying with Ur destiny

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by passiveincome01: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Too busy For irrelevant things
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Instrumentalng(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica I know what she was driving at because I have been in same situation
But mine was a guy I beat up in school because e bleed me went to tell the whole dept how he nearly kill me for hand but no one was there to tell my own side because na me really beat an
But at least this is on national tv first first you don Bleep up by fuvking on TV I wonder what you will tell your kids then you insulted a guy that way even Mbaka use your dp sermon today
You dealt with the issues the wrong way
Heal and learn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by FullBlastLight: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
My brother allow us to watch our show of Shame in peace, the last time I checked, didn't use ur money for subscription

Shun!

D guy dey nail am 4 truth into una skulls!

D earlier una let him, d betta!

If una no get job sef, shey una no go fit carry una books dey read am or 2 dey look at d drawings inside d book, at least!

#LazyYouths!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by typicalgamer(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
motionarena:
Please Thank God for my life

Press X to doubt
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Chirowman(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
this is called beauty without brain
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by gogetDpunana: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
forget am. na because of preek
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by olatuns2017: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
Let her be, moreover she has apologized. When did verbal abuse become a disqualification offence, and how is pouring water on the bed, become a destruction of property. All these laycon fans should let us hear word, must she accept that marlian ?

Biggie plan is to ensure laycon wins...
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
She’s the best hm in that house. Period!!!

Yes she got strikes and she was out of line and got a 3rd strike. No excuses bt sm people shud be man enough to respond to issues on what they say in that house about others not forming emotional relapse after painting sm1 bad wrongly.

I hope they resolve their issues.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Anjop: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
isram:
Fuel put money

Dstv put money

Tax put money

Una nor see beta topic talk

Which rule will we use to disqualify Buhari ?
nice talk man
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by chaloskyx: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
and ericas plans is to also ensure laycon wins by getting herself disqualified so its all good
olatuns2017:

Biggie plan is to ensure laycon wins...
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by micxwell(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
Let her be, moreover she has apologized. When did verbal abuse become a disqualification offence, and how is pouring water on the bed, become a destruction of property. All these laycon fans should let us hear word, must she accept that marlian ?
:DHow market?
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by naijadrivablog: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Why are Nigerian youths so much intrested in this show of shame?
Do you get paid for viewing it?
Will the winner share its money with viewers when they win?
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing

I tire too my bro.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Aagadingo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
[s]
abobote:
My brother allow us to watch our show of Shame in peace, the last time I checked, didn't use ur money for subscription[/s]
shut up there.
Erica asslicker
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing
go and sit down alaye you no dy put food on any body table....let nigerians do as they please

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by micxwell(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
passiveincome01:
Too busy For irrelevant things
Obviously but you had the time to open the thread, tap on reply, type this and still tap submit. You're a serious joke. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by IamPlato(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
longetivity:
foolish bitch
Will you people just shut thefvck up..

Who will pay you for following this rubbish and can't you see that she was never there to win money...
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by kappGODSWILL(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
how you skipped the threat she made on laycon to kill him outside the house baffles me,i mean the op clearly wrote it there,buh i sure say u no see am.i hope u see say u be mumu now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by extol1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
bjprodint:
my own question is that will the fans of the winner get their share from the money?
Aunty, answer the question which you are asking us
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Minjim: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
On Monday, she nominated Laycon saying he must leave the house.

Today, she has been disqualified.

Moral: You can't unseat someone that carries grace.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by bjprodint(f): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
extol1:
Aunty, answer the question which you are asking us
lol
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by thatigboman: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
longetivity:
foolish bitch
stay pained

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Minjim: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:

The show actually started from the Netherlands. It's also nice in the UK too.
The show has it's own target audience among youths
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Oracleforce: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
bjprodint:
my own question is that will the fans of the winner get their share from the money?
Yes...like Arsenal and Man U fans
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Minjim: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
It is said "when your time comes your enemy will be the most unfortunate person"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by bjprodint(f): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oracleforce:
Yes...like Arsenal and Man U fans
lol
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by chinchonglee(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
U re mentally ill!
She didn't accept him baba parked well and she still had to humiliate him in front of everyone.

Baba sleep well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.