Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (71271 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / "It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Lovinghauwa: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Auxtin85:
If this girl is not disqualified, then the organizers of the show should be ready to apologize to Tasha and compensate her
she didn't even do up to Tacha
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Chingykay77(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
Let her be, moreover she has apologized. When did verbal abuse become a disqualification offence, and how is pouring water on the bed, become a destruction of property. All these laycon fans should let us hear word, must she accept that marlian ?
Don't be a fool that's been clouded by beauty and lost his/her dignity
According to BBN all she did was an offence
An article that contains rules n regulations was given which I believe they all read and signed
She breached what she signed and got what she deserved
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by blingxx(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Why are Nigerian youths so much intrested in this show of shame?
Do you get paid for viewing it?
Will the winner share its money with viewers when they win?
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing

when as watching tv ever paid anyone ..
do you get paid watching football
do you get paid watching movies ...abeg shift your point is invalid

and you said "better things to do" na you dey sub for my dstv undecided ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Depressed101: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing
shut up and try to sulk up your miserable life. this show is for people who have sense .
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by flyingpig: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
isram:
Fuel put money

Dstv put money

Tax put money

Una nor see beta topic talk

Which rule will we use to disqualify Buhari ?
grin
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by bejeria101(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
Let her be, moreover she has apologized. When did verbal abuse become a disqualification offence, and how is pouring water on the bed, become a destruction of property. All these laycon fans should let us hear word, must she accept that marlian ?

You call that an apology?
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by blingxx(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:

it's not a matter a accepting laycon (fvck that nonsense) bbn is a game not a dating and hookup zone undecided ..she forgot her purpose cheesy aunty see billionaire pikin her sense turn upside down ,laycon was crushing on her and he asked moved on and chose the money instead ...she played herself
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by SirDickOdogwu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Excuse me it's called entertainment, and I can say for sure I'm entertained, though I watch it after my daily work or during free period

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by abisolagladys(f): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
bjprodint:
my own question is that will the fans of the winner get their share from the money?

how much Liverpool or Manchester United don give you

Get your gas level indicator at very affordable price
call/ Whatsapp 09018990181
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by vickydevoka(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
motionarena:
Please Thank God for my life
U way post am self de on drugs wanlahi
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by vickydevoka(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
abisolagladys:

how much Liverpool or Manchester United don give you

Get your gas level indicator at very affordable price
call/ Whatsapp 09018990181
U look so much lyk Erica
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by vickydevoka(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Me I jst want to give a very fine gal Belle, I no wan marry dem, cus I don't joke with my peace of mind. 99% of dem de shorten life span of man. # thierwahala2much
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by eskorelvis: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
tillaman:
They ain’t disqualifying shit, she will remain in that house las las na earning them go give her, no be Naija again ni
Come again? Looooool
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Legitfundsz: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
Wtf� after all she said yesterday� I know the world won’t be in peace by now if he was the one that said all that
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Zino990(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
She’s a narcissistic bitch
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Slurity(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT STUPID TV SHOW OF SHAME, YOU ARE SICK AND NEED TO GET A BETTER THINGS DOING WITH YOUR LIFE.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by letitrainnow(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Ambitious21: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2020

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by bizhop01: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
NONSENSE
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by tillaman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
eskorelvis:

Come again? Looooool
i take it back bro grin
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by chukemmang(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:

My brother or sister, no be small thing o. Devil na serious bastard o. E get one wey I see for Twitter, the girl dey cry serious cry, dey swear for Laycon generation for causing the disqualification of Erica.

Na wa o. BBNaija strong pass codeine o.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by leosahm(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
useless thing
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Tzee01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
just because you don't like to watch doesn't make the show bad, do you get paid viewing football or how many of the players know you exist?

TheSERAPH:
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Damseldammie(f): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Good for her, beauty without a good character... She is a pain in all the HM's ass.

Useless gurl# gal # girl
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Onlinesmart: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
My brother allow us to watch our show of Shame in peace, the last time I checked, didn't use ur money for subscription
Yes ooo

But don't complain of hike in petrol and electricity bill. Besides buhari didn't use your sense before his actions.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by GIdiata(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
how you skipped the threat she made on laycon to kill him outside the house baffles me,i mean the op clearly wrote it there,buh i sure say u no see am.i hope u see say u be mumu now.

u dey mind dey Idiot?
senseless People every where. if it were the other way round the Idiots will say LAYCON doesn't have respect for WOMEN.
women have MONOPOLY TO BE VIOLENT AGAINST MEN. nonsense.

I don't watch d show but I do follow their threads here on NL.

From what I read up there, POURING WATER ON SOMEONE ELSE'S BED FOR TRYING TO CALM U DOWN IS ENOUGH TO BE DISQUALIFIED. that's wickedness. so where do u EXPECT HIM TO SLEEP?

if I were LAYCON Heaven knows I will SUE her for DEATH THREAT after d show.

WOMEN IN THE NAME OF NOT TAKING SHIT ARE WICKED AND BITTER.
TOO MUCH ARROGANCE MAKE CECEE, TACHA AND THIS YEAR'S IDIOT(ERICA) LOOSE ANYHOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by fof1: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:

YOU ARE THE TYPE REALLY. BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER ARE SUCH BUSH OF IDI...
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by TheSERAPH: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tzee01:
just because you don't like to watch doesn't make the show bad, do you get paid viewing football or how many of the players know you exist?

I rarely reply mentions but I will this time cos its obvious you are ignorant. what I am saying isnt about me it is about what the show is..
ask yourself how is this show helping me to achieve my purpose in life? The show is rated 18. is football rated 18? Can you conveniently watch the truth n dare scene or romance scene in the presence of your child or parent and not feel embarrased? is football that way?

Anybody can watch football cos its sport activity and usually take 90-120mins. But your show of shame is for how many months?
Calculate the hours it will take a football team to play all their match for a season. is it up to 3months?? You support your football team made of 32squad or more and not a single player. No sex or romance scene on sight. Youths that are supposed to be staging and organising peaceful protest against what is happening in the nation at large.
Look at yourself, are you not ashamed? The organizers are racking millions from your heads and you are here defending what you don't know. we all know how BBA ended, the same will happen to BBN. its just a matter of time.

SirDickOdogwu

Depressed101- Your username says it all. no comment?
blingxx- you are obviously broke and frustrated

Minjim- okay
Paxxcarl-Im so sure you are in your twenties, so you don't really know what life is about

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by sigiyaya(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Nigerians are bunch of f00lish people and that is why the country is useless.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by kingxsamz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Calm down, life is not that hard.
The same thing can be said about football.
Let people enjoy things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.