Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? (77407 Views)

Radiography Vs Nursing Which Is Better / MLS Vs Nursing Which Is Better For A Guy / Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by coppermeditatio: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
You can find dissertation web pages over the internet just like you receive ostensibly spotted while in the web-site.best skincare products
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by htsgiftoption: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.hts 선물옵션
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by socialmediatool: 5:24am On Jul 22, 2021
FeedHive is a social media marketing tool.
With FeedHive you can draft, schedule, and manage content for your social media accounts.social media automation
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by spiritualretrea: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2021
There are particular dissertation web-sites through the world wide web to make risk-free apparently with their registered as part of your site.Yoga and Wellness Retreats
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by CryptoCurrency0: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2021
CoinGorillas is a complete cryptocurrency information hub for all your crypto updates. Crypto Currency News
, Videos, Yield Farming, Coins Ranking, Market Analysis, Safemoon News and much more
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by luxusninabytek: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing.zahradni nabytek
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by gunstigearomenk: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
There are particular dissertation web-sites through the world wide web to make risk-free apparently with their registered as part of your site.günstige liquids bestellen
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by applemacbooks: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2021
There are a lot dissertation ınternet sites over the internet imagine you're purchase not surprisingly discussed on your online site.Refurbished computers
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Areola14(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
As for me oo! I don't want to talk about what is going on outside Nigeria.. between pharmacy and nursing? I am in a managerial field. But speaking from what I can see and feel. Nursing is good... I am talking of something you can start on your own and make money. You can be working in an organization and still be working for your self... You will always be needed even at old age.. I have a friend that is a pharmacist.. now the guy is selling shoes and bag. I cannot believe that people who read science courses can also find it difficult to get a job as most of us that studied managerial courses.. I have a lady as a friend when I was in school, this lady is an auxiliary nurse, not a professional... Believe me, she makes money and never go broke. She was always needed.. both in school and outside school.. now.. she's doing fine. As far as Nigeria is concern, whatever course u will study and stand on ur own after school.. as a pharmacist, you can stand on your own after school but you need to get a space and look for money to buy drug's. As a nurse you can be doing home services without having a shop... pharmacist is more of theory while nursing is all practical.. in Nigeria, almost everyone prescribe drugs, even a carpenter can tell you the drug to take when you have headache, but not everyone can give you drip and injection as a nurse...�����
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by tuinhuis: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Do you want your own log cabin, gazebo or roof made to measure? Then you've come to the right place at WoodMaison! At WoodMaison we offer an extensive range of log cabins, summerhouses and shelters. Partly thanks to our own wood construction and log cabin production factory, we can make a log cabin or garden house exactly the way you want it.
Blokhut overkapping
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by tuinhuis: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Rada píšem o svojich vášňach, o tom, čo ma zaujíma, čo zaujíma ostatných ľudí, a zdieľam to so svetom. S každým ďalším dňom si just_zuzana získava ďalších sledovateľov, a tým ešte viac úspechov.blog
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by customleatherbe: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2021
There are numerous dissertation online sites on the internet are living grab unsurprisingly identified inside the sites.leather belt
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by applemacbooks: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
We are a brick and slab paving company located in West Palm Beach FL. We do patio paving, pool deck paving, path paving, driveway paving, outdoor kitchens, and all kinds of masonry.Patio paving West Palm Beach FL
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by marijuanaforsal: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Where to buy marijuana online

Visit Leafouts cannabis shop for the best and latest cannabis strains. We offer the best at a 25% discount . We also supply in bulk and small quantities
Contact us call/WhatsApp +1978-361-9766 for more info
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Areola14:
As for me oo! I don't want to talk about what is going on outside Nigeria.. between pharmacy and nursing? I am in a managerial field. But speaking from what I can see and feel. Nursing is good... I am talking of something you can start on your own and make money. You can be working in an organization and still be working for your self... You will always be needed even at old age.. I have a friend that is a pharmacist.. now the guy is selling shoes and bag. I cannot believe that people who read science courses can also find it difficult to get a job as most of us that studied managerial courses.. I have a lady as a friend when I was in school, this lady is an auxiliary nurse, not a professional... Believe me, she makes money and never go broke. She was always needed.. both in school and outside school.. now.. she's doing fine. As far as Nigeria is concern, whatever course u will study and stand on ur own after school.. as a pharmacist, you can stand on your own after school but you need to get a space and look for money to buy drug's. As a nurse you can be doing home services without having a shop... pharmacist is more of theory while nursing is all practical.. in Nigeria, almost everyone prescribe drugs, even a carpenter can tell you the drug to take when you have headache, but not everyone can give you drip and injection as a nurse...�����

Nawaoo. Can i get the contact of that your pharmacist's friend that's now selling shoes.
I would like to use his license to open a pharmacy shop for my brother in Nigeria.
He can still use his license to make some money while engaging in his shoe business.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by doctoronlineuk: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
www.eksheff.com is an arabic online web-based platform for online medical bookings and videoconsults (telemedicine). Patients can attach their medical records, images, and videos with a doctor who will revise them, see and talk to patients and write a prescription.اسأل طبيب مجاناً
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by verificationsit: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Dentitox Pro Reviews Amazon
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by verificationsit: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
There are particular dissertation web-sites through the world wide web to make risk-free apparently with their registered as part of your site.Crystal Flush
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by verificationsit: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Less is indeed more, and minimalist cake design ideas prove this concept. Whether you bake or buy it, a minimalist cake will mesmerize you.minimalist cake design
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by minimalistcake: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2021
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. comida a domicilio en hermosillo
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by minimalistcake: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. ultrasound
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by minimalistcake: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
There are a lot dissertation ınternet sites over the internet imagine you're purchase not surprisingly discussed on your online site.https://www.xn--123-jml4a7dtc8e.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Africans Roasting Corn For Survival In Paris, France. Photos/video / What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? / 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.