Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Amazing Transformation Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patient(graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Transformation Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patient(graphic Photos) (669 Views)

Can A Diabetic Foot Be Treated Or Best Amputated? / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Transformation Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patient(graphic Photos) by LeeMason(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
On exactly 3rd june 2020, I found myself in this apartment. The task was to clean and dress this would twice daily... Trust me camera didn't do justice to this wound at all, I wish it could capture the ooze and foul odour that engulfed that room..

After series of advice from doctors to amputate that leg, mama said NO, that she just wants someone to come clean and dress the wound daily and that she'll continue with her native treatments..

Below are attached photos of before and after 3 months of that same leg...

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical doctor nor a trado-medical practitioner so please don't contact me to come treat your diabetic or sick patients, go see a doctor...

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patient(graphic Photos) by LeeMason(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
hinere:
Hmmm...I understand Sir.

We treated a similar case before( See pics below)...Diabetic Leg due For Amputation.
The patient had given up already but to God be the glory. The patient got healed.
Really impressed by the work put in here.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patient(graphic Photos) by Meteng: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2020
hinere:
Hmmm...I understand Sir.

We treated a similar case before( See pics below)...Diabetic Leg due For Amputation.
The patient had given up already but to God be the glory. The patient got healed.
You mean you treated this?
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patient(graphic Photos) by Meteng: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
hinere:

By the special grace of God.
Wow! Please, can I have your phone number?
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patient(graphic Photos) by Meteng: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
hinere:

My number is on my signature below
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This / A Stiff Elbow. HELP / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.