Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,565 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? (7625 Views)

Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW / God Punish Poverty! See What Almighty YOUTUBE Sent To This Nigerian Lady! / ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by CabelloCuban: 1:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Buddy0:

Note I never said forex is scam... But is laughable to claim you made $2k per month, hey you are even contradicting yourself. Those screenshots, the equity in the account is less than $150 and yet you claim $2k per month. Am a forex trader, so when it comes to money management, you don't need to lesson me.

Have a nice day deceiving people. cheesy cheesy

Hey!....what are you saying , I’m not picking sides but I think you’re a newbie to forex..$2k can be made in 2-3 weeks how much more one month...what’s one month that $2k can’t be made from...as you can see in his picture it’s obvious he trades (GOLD)XAUUSD..it’s just a matter of pips to get the $140 to $600 ...GOLD PIPS IS CALCULATED DIFFERENTLY FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY..

....abeg Naso all this newbie wey just learn buy and sell go dey do like say dem don dey game...

1 Like

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by zanshi: 1:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Na scam run ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by ednut1(m): 2:07am On Sep 07, 2020
If they were making money they wont have time for training

4 Likes

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Notatribalist(m): 2:39am On Sep 07, 2020
alphaNomega:

You will loose all that money
don't say what you don't know
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Notatribalist(m): 2:42am On Sep 07, 2020
OGWILLS123:
So how much will be my profit per month if I start with 100K naira
You have to know how forex works first.. Chat me up via me signature and join my group.. WACTH our forex activities everyday to understand how the business works before you think of investing

1 Like

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Notatribalist(m): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2020
OkoyeA1:

I want to learn forex, but I only get the theory (talk talk part grin), I want to learn this demo, before I delve into it live ( fully).
Any help on the demo? Videos and where to train with the demo. Thanks
chat me up via my signature
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by SpyAC(m): 5:01am On Sep 07, 2020
MENZPRIDE:

My brother, the thing tire me...
They are all sounding like pyramid and referral scheme marketers.. 'Painting a Rosy picture of the end-benefits, not the PROCESS'.
For quite a while now, in Port Harcourt, there's this mad-rush for Forex Investment.
People are investing ₦200,000 and getting like ₦ 30,000 monthly for more than 5 months now....
Something just doesn't sit right...
the thing tire me ooo, even a frnd invested 2million, and he is comfortably earning huge returns over there, but am still scared of it

2 Likes

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Rilley(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Richardjcooper:

One thing I’ve noticed with Nigerians is they don’t want to learn. They just want to earn. Even if you teach them for free they’ll still mess up because of greed. If you’re not able to sort out your day-to-day bills don’t bother venturing into forex. The odds are that you’re going to fail. And whatever will make you decide to be a forex trader, learn good stuff from the right source and know it will take TIME.
Exactly! you said it all.
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Rilley(m): 5:50am On Sep 07, 2020
uruba23:
It might even be a demo account .
You people are unbelievable jeez! cheesy
so any trades you see are demo right? Nigerian people sha. cheesy
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by echibuogwu(m): 6:00am On Sep 07, 2020
Notatribalist:
chat me up via my signature
dont waste your time teaching that guy, he won’t put any effort... he isn’t ready for the theory part, he won’t study and at the end of the day he will call it a scam. Nigerians are ignorants and still blind. If you are a beginner in forex, there’s 90% certainty that you will blow your account. Most of you guys blow a $100 account and think it’s over. Ask any expert you know if he hasn’t at one point in his life blown his account, losses are inevitable in forex but the most important thing is making more profit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by KrazzyAndy(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2020
I made in just 2 days of trading and all i cab say is bruh forex is not easy it takes time and lots od discipline to get very far in the game currently I've said i won't grind no fuckin 8-6 work Godforbid...i want to totally master it within my tike in school turn $10 a day to $100 and atleast $300 in a week...I've people that do this and they're not Nigerians so if they can do i believe with time i should to

1 Like

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by echibuogwu(m): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
I made in just 2 days of trading and all i cab say is bruh forex is not easy it takes time and lots od discipline to get very far in the game currently I've said i won't grind no fuckin 8-6 work Godforbid...i want to totally master it within my tike in school turn $10 a day to $100 and atleast $300 in a week...I've people that do this and they're not Nigerians so if they can do i believe with time i should to
you are killing it. But I’ll advice you to stay away from Gold for now. Your account can’t handle it volatility. Gold can blow your account In seconds
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by ChingaOne: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Rilley:
Lol Forex ain't for everyone, it's not for people who wants to make money over night, and you can't jump on it without knowing the basics, the reason why people call Forex scam is because they are what I mentioned above.

and also don't trade with emotions, you are going to blow your account, and don't use big lot size, money management is still the best option.

I make around $2k/3k profits in a month, even though Forex isn't my only source of income, I don't trade full time.
so you have to understand the basics of Forex before you trade on a live account, and before you trade on a live account make sure you trade with a demo account for months, when you are now sure that
you are good then you can use a live account.
Good reply

1 Like

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Rilley(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
Stay away from Gold guy, with that kind of account unless you are very good like saxxy.
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Rilley(m): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2020
echibuogwu:
dont waste your time teaching that guy, he won’t put any effort... he isn’t ready for the theory part, he won’t study and at the end of the day he will call it a scam. Nigerians are ignorants and still blind. If you are a beginner in forex, there’s 90% certainty that you will blow your account. Most of you guys blow a $100 account and think it’s over. Ask any expert you know if he hasn’t at one point in his life blown his account, losses are inevitable in forex but the most important thing is making more profit.
Lol that's Nigerians for you, they want to make easy money without learning, they actually don't know that Forex isn't like that, last week I saw someone using $1 lot size on account that is not up to $150, even though he made around $70 plus profits, I had to warn him to use money management because he might not be lucky next time.

1 Like

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by purleesh(f): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
alphaNomega:

You will loose all that money

This answer is devoid of
filters
anaesthesia
And packed with very high voltage shocking Truth

gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Nemeka:
I'm learning.
Who will teach me how to make good money through for ex?
If you know you don’t want high blood pressure and you don’t want to lose your hard earned money, run fast from Forex! It usually ends in tears.
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2020
OGWILLS123:
So how much will be my profit per month if I start with 100K naira
See question lol if you aren’t a professional, even if you are, your chances of making zero profit is higher than that of making just 10k profit.
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Notatribalist(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2020
9gerian:
So why are the professionals exerting so much energy (even adverts) trying to recruit newbies under various schemes?

Any forex trader who does that is not a forex trader. Or let me say he is not profitable yet.
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Notatribalist(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2020
SpicyMimi:

If you know you don’t want high blood pressure and you don’t want to lose your hard earned money, run fast from Forex! It usually ends in tears.
Don't use your standard to judge others..If forex is not working for you does not mean it's not working for others.

2 Likes

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Buddy0: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2020
CabelloCuban:

Hey!....what are you saying , I’m not picking sides but I think you’re a newbie to forex..$2k can be made in 2-3 weeks how much more one month...what’s one month that $2k can’t be made from...as you can see in his picture it’s obvious he trades (GOLD)XAUUSD..it’s just a matter of pips to get the $140 to $600 ...GOLD PIPS IS CALCULATED DIFFERENTLY FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY..

....abeg Naso all this newbie wey just learn buy and sell go dey do like say dem don dey game...

You don't understand me at all... I'm not saying $2k can't be made in forex in month, more than that can be made. All am saying is him is lying by claiming that, end of last year, the guy is trying to scam people by posting fakes signals that doesn't belong to him, and now in less than a year he is claiming he is making $2k per month. Note to make that much, your trading account balance will be at least $10k except you are aggressive trader, which he claim he is not. All am saying is I don't believe a scammer can be raking all these profits in just a little bit of time.

Rilley you are still welcome to prove your claims... That's all. All these insults you are dishing just keep showing the kind person you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by essay123(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2020
You are right OP, a professional trader will target %10 to %20 profit of investment in a year. To enjoy the forex market you need to have good Capital and trade low risks. Most traders trade with too much risk on their Capital and that is why they end up losing.
You also have to be disciplined in forex. But all these forex gurus make most of their cash from the lessons, signals and stuff that they give to students.

1 Like

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Notatribalist:
Don't use your standard to judge others..If forex is not working for you does not mean it's not working for others.
Don’t deceive others, Forex works but for how many people? Just 5% and others are just through trainings that still make them lose their hard earned money.
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Notatribalist(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2020
SpyAC:
the thing tire me ooo, even a frnd invested 2million, and he is comfortably earning huge returns over there, but am still scared of it
If you can not trade forex by yourself you're in trouble. I advice you don't invest in money with any forex trader.. Take time to learn it yourself and start trading it by yourself.. Chat me up via my signature, I will add you to the group I created yesterday..I will be posting my live trades there for everyone to see..it will help you guts to understand how forex business works.
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Richardjcooper(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Not always. It’s not like you’re condemned to fail in forex. If you learn well, you will earn well. Simple basics.

That being said, don’t use your last cash to trade or learn to trade. When you’ve gathered enough thousands of dollars and you can still sort your bills on your own, you can get your hands dirty in the nitty gritty of forex retail trading. Don’t listen to those that advertise you can make a reasonable living with less than $500. That can only happen with extraordinary skills. Most Nigerians cannot afford to trade consistently and make profits because of the country’s economy.

Most importantly if your mindset is you’ll make a certain percent per month or per week in trading, you’re most definitely going to fail. Your income on forex is dependent on your skill and that income is in actual fact limitless. So find a good mentor, doesn’t necessarily have to be Nigerian but you’ll have to pay. It’s now your choice to waste your money or to make good use of the knowledge. There are also lots of basic stuff on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Notatribalist(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Don’t deceive others, Forex works but for how many people? Just 5% and others are just through trainings that still make them lose their hard earned money.
The fact that it works for 5% means it works..I think you should ask yourself why some many people are failing in the business..The simple truth is that the traders are the problem, not the Business..
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Richardjcooper(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Notatribalist:
If you can not trade forex by yourself you're in trouble. I advice you don't invest in money with any forex trader.. Take time to learn it yourself and start trading it by yourself.. Chat me up via my signature, I will add you to the group I created yesterday..I will be posting my live trades there for everyone to see..it will help you guts to understand how forex business works.

The bolded is key
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by thesolutions(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2020
I did Forex with bforex and lost over 900 dollars. The guys there are not very good. I wanted to close a losing trade but they told me to hedge. I would have become a millionaire that year. But I listened to a rookie.

If you are a professional, which platform are you using. I want to give it a second try.

1 Like

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Rilley(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Buddy0:

You don't understand me at all... I'm not saying $2k can't be made in forex in month, more than that can be made. All am saying is him is lying by claiming that, end of last year, the guy is trying to scam people by posting fakes signals that doesn't belong to him, and now in less than a year he is claiming he is making $2k per month. Note to make that much, your trading account balance will be at least $10k except you are aggressive trader, which he claim he is not. All am saying is I don't believe a scammer can be raking all these profits in just a little bit of time.

Rilley you are still welcome to prove your claims... That's all. All these insults you are dishing just keep showing the kind person you are.
I don't need to prove shít to fools like you because your types will never believe anything, and you are not a trader.

How can you claim am a scammer when no one have accused me of scamming since I joined this forum? it's only scammers that knows scammers
did I even ask anyone to pay any money? or did I asked anyone to give me any money? you sound incredibly dumb dude, and your types never make it far in life just like your loser mentor remedytony. cheesy

I guess you are pained that I earn what you can never earn in a year, Forex isn't for people like you negro. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by SamuelLoch: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2020
CabelloCuban:
Forex can really be very productive
I’m a forex trader...even though I know all the basics I still make mistakes..I’ve even blown my account twice now(advisable to try with demo before switching to real)..so now I’m doing great and building cos I have a good signal source...I hate trading cryptocurrency(EURUSD,GBPUSD...etc) so I trade GOLD(XAUUSD) instead...I have a mentor in Abuja that makes 4-6million weekly from it he was my inspiration ..tho I can’t compare me to him since it’s his 8years in trading grin

FOREX TAKES YEARS TO LEARN!!!

Hello, I've been learning FOREX for a while now, and experimenting on my demo account. I have two sources for trade signals. How much do you think is good for a start?
I'm asking you because you said you blew up your account twice. I don't want to blow up mine from the scratch. Thanks!t
Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Rilley(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Notatribalist:
I remember vividly how I lost $1000 to one guy here, then I wasn't much good in Forex, that guy keeps uploading his results on investment section everyday but when I gave him my account to trade for me, dude blowed my account within 4 days, he even blocked me on top of it cheesy

Mehn! I weak that day, since that day I decided to buy courses, study more then I started with demo account for some months, before I jumped into live account.

2 Likes

Re: Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? by Richardjcooper(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

From your screenshot, you have a reasonable risk management but your risk to reward ratio is bad. You’re sometimes losing more money on a pair. You’re doing well but in the long run, this is not sustainable. Work on it now or it will bite you sooner than later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is Al-hikmah University Sch Feez / What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... / What Are Social Science Subjects In Secondary School..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.