Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Laycon Has Nothing To Offer Bigbrother Naija If Not For Me Erica Brags Boldy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Has Nothing To Offer Bigbrother Naija If Not For Me Erica Brags Boldy (317 Views)

Watch How A Lady Boldy Proposed To Zazu In The Club / It’s Not Easy To Be Beautiful, I’m A Complete Package – Bbnaija’s Erica Brags / Bbnaija: I Have Made More Money Than Laycon- Erica Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Has Nothing To Offer Bigbrother Naija If Not For Me Erica Brags Boldy by khaprio: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica in so many levels have broken the bbnaija lockdown rules even after she has received 2strikes she seems determined to go home.
but atleast even after her boyfriend kiddwaya with other housemates pleaded with her that it was okay and to let the matter go she does not seem to stop anytime soon as she is very determined to leave house.
but what do you guys think?

pen down your thoughts in the comment section below and dont forget to subscribe to us if you are watching for the first time

#ericaeviction #bbnaija #ericalaycon #laycon #Spunkytv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q26DGRH0kyQ
Re: Laycon Has Nothing To Offer Bigbrother Naija If Not For Me Erica Brags Boldy by Coolkid11(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bleep her

(1) (Reply)

Erica Has Been Disqualified From The Bbnaija Show / Video: Nigerian Raise Over 20M For Disqualified Erica In Less Than 24hrs / #bbnaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Her Disqualification (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.