Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

School Dropout/withdrawal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Dropout/withdrawal (229 Views)

18-yr-old School Dropout Gets Scholarship For Returning Lost $50,000 (Photos) / School Dropout/withdrawal / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Dropout/withdrawal by ubongdo33: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
members my name is samuel .I am an undergraduate at a federal university in rivers state.I want to withdraw from the school I don't want to continue again. the issue I am facing have hit me to the core I have to do rhis .I want to withdraw and do sports career (table tennis).pls my dear nairalanders and all concerned air your advice.should I withdraw or I should finish my academics in the school.
Thank you for reading!!??
Love you all!!!!!
Re: School Dropout/withdrawal by haiti007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
You've made up your mind already!! Why seek help again?
Firstly, you have to consider your level at moment. If you are 200l and above, you have just wasted your efforts in gaining admission and other stress related matters including that of lectures.
If you are in 100l, fine, you haven't wasted much time and energy.

Then, your motive of dropping also matters. If you're dropping out to make legit money (that's if you're not lazy to work), it's better, at least you won't bow your head in shame while your mates are graduating, you must have gotten something substantial by then.

But for table tennis in a country like Nigeria that don't take athletes serious except when there's Olympic. Even the ones that will be chosen will require strong connection.

I'd advise that you have a rethink

1 Like

Re: School Dropout/withdrawal by nifemi25(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Make i ask you this simple question? Can you please mention nigerians that are millionaire through playing tennis? If you finally forfeit your education for tennis, that means your village people has finally get hook of you.

(1) (Reply)

How Supervisors’ Personality Affects The Outcome Of Undergraduate Project / Lowest Common Multiple / You Can Learn Anything!! No One Was Born Smart!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.