Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) (7029 Views)

Texas Police Declare Serial Nigerian Suspect Wanted As Group Offers $5000 Reward / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
Yoh JaceBlaze, when did you profess to being a lowlife? grin grin grin Is that something people do?

People will call you names when they can't disprove your points grin

If I'm gonna be called a lowlife for telling it like it is,so be it.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Then why that South African come say na Nigerian?

It all boils down to reputation.If Nigerians weren't known for such crimes nobody would be saying he is Nigerian.I'm not saying the guy is Nigerian,but that head? grin grin...chineke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Hamilton1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Na der handwork
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
JaceBlaze:

People will call you names when they can't disprove your points grin

If I'm gonna be called a lowlife for telling it like it is,so be it.

Was just wondering when you "self professed" to being a lowlife undecided undecided undecided I guess that included me too.

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Aladdin1:
Wetin do the head? south africans have got that kind head too na! why d hate.? afterall southafrica have are one hell of a ugly looking africans.
lol, you are saying this because you are pained.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:48am On Sep 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
lol, you are saying this because you are pained.

Hey IG, welcome
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Goldenfinger: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Really? Just post one South African with such a mega head and prove yourself to not be a desperate liar cheesy

They can't be that ugly if they produce such beautiful women that other Africans drool over.
.mumu chief inspector drooler.
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by TheChameleon: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is it the flatness that is funny?

We are used to them. grin

The 2 South Africans here should know the offenders are Igbo. We call them Igbos because of their flat heads.

Any stupid Nigerian who mentions me would be dealt with. angry

Every single Nigerian here reading this knows that 99% of the crime committed outside Nigeria is by Igbos. This is not being tribalistic...it's being factual.

We have to tell the truth and shame those who always disgrace our country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by TheChameleon: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2020
angry
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Bobyro: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Really? Just post one South African with such a mega head and prove yourself to not be a desperate liar cheesy

They can't be that ugly if they produce such beautiful women that other Africans drool over.
Who you?. South African girls only have large ass and nothing. Baboons with large ass.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by veritasetfidei: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Well it is obviously not a South African and looks like a Nigerian .That being said Nigerians are disliked in SA for obvious reasons none which are xenophobic in nature since Ghanians , Kenyans and Zimbabwean citizens live peacefully among us . We only have issues with loudmouths that bring crime and drugs to our country. I suspect Nigeria would feel the same if our scum was coming to your country and not contributing to the economy but becoming a drain on our healthcare system et al.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
TheChameleon:

The 2 South Africans here should know the offenders are Igbo. We call them Igbos because of their flat heads.

Any stupid Nigerian who mentions me would be dealt with. angry

Every single Nigerian here reading this knows that 99% of the crime committed outside Nigeria is by Igbos. This is not being tribalistic...it's being factual.

We have to tell the truth and shame those who always disgrace our country.

Thanx for telling it straight man. SA people don't hate foreigners, we just hate the crime that comes with undocumented immigrants. Documented migrants and refugees are unlikely to commit crimes coz they know they will get caught since they are easier to trace. And most South Africans support of asylum policy.

I know we are also to blame for not fixing our system but the ANC was trying to be brotherly and Pan-African, but boy did we get burnt. So countries that send migrants to SA also have a responsibility to play.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Hey IG, welcome
Awe ma se kind

1 Like

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by elmodee7(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Even South Africans can easily recognises a Igbo

1 Like

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
elmodee7:
Even South Africans can easily recognises a Igbo

What is the meaning of Igbo? Sounds like a combination of flamingo and Latino to me

1 Like

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Bobyro:

Who you?. South African girls only have large ass and nothing. Baboons with large ass.

YOU?...calling others baboons?
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Bobyro: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2020
JaceBlaze:

YOU?...calling others baboons?
Oga don't mention me again. Så dummy
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Bobyro:

Oga don't mention me again. Så dummy

And why did you quote me?
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Samorobo2: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Jokes on you..this uglymen as you're implying are the same men your Zulu open-breasted prostitutes are drooling over...there goes your point..to the pit...

Notice how they can stop screaming"oh Nigerian men are handsome"... I might need to stop by some day and take one of your wh.ore grin what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Cs_oscJfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HfP6Ovr-nY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77rRlsohCno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgDKPfYows

Heck, this is a Zambian lady...they can't all be wrong..there is definitely something about our killer looks that is lacking in a Zulu male lol grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC__06TSubI

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Jokes on you..this uglymen as you're implying are the same men your Zulu open-breasted prostitutes are drooling over...there goes your point..to the pit...

Notice how they can stop screaming"oh Nigerian men are handsome"... I might need to stop by some day and take one of your wh.ore grin what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Cs_oscJfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HfP6Ovr-nY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77rRlsohCno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgDKPfYows

Heck, this is a Zambian lady...they can't all be wrong..there is definitely something about our killer looks that is lacking in a Zulu male lol grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC__06TSubI

Damn somebody got his ego tickled the wrong way grin Can't even make sense of that teary comment cheesy

So you say prostitutes drool over you? No one in any sane society uses prostitutes as a yardstick because those will fùck anything that will pay afterwards.See the effects of python pepper soup? grin grin

In my original comment I wasn't even talking about how ugly y'all are but I guess the guilty conscience got the best of you.

And the world agrees that South Africa has some of the best looking people in the world....in black and white below

1 Like

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Onesand4all: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Graysons:
The head looks flat.
Hardworking jews on point.

grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by justfortoday: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2020
South Africans with their large forehead and empty skulls. Dealt with a handful of them on Twitter the other day. Stupid lots.
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Samorobo2: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Damn somebody got his ego tickled the wrong way grin Can't even make sense of that teary comment cheesy

So you say prostitutes drool over you? No one in any sane society uses prostitutes as a yardstick because those will fùck anything that will pay afterwards.See the effects of python pepper soup? grin grin

In my original comment I wasn't even talking about how ugly y'all are but I guess the guilty conscience got the best of you.

And the world agrees that South Africa has some of the best looking people in the world....in black and white below

Goal post shifter..the focus was not on your ladies but debunking your claims about us being ugly... and yes all your ladies are prostitute chasing over materialistic things and good looks that can be found in their local Zulu men...they are prostitutes cos that how we view them....
As for the sexiest thingy, I guess that cos of ass...take that out and they are bunches of ugly Gibbons looking like nasty C or Zanda zakuza...
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Miracle2020: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
loommoney:
The government who arrested him did not say he is Nigerian. They did not show his face/ Yet they are saying he is Nigerian.

The shameful part is that some Nigeria have already started using to insult themselves along tribal lines
by their fruits (head) we shall know them

1 Like

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Goal post shifter..the focus was not on your ladies but debunking your claims about us being ugly... and yes all your ladies are prostitute chasing over materialistic things and good looks that can be found in their local Zulu men...they are prostitutes cos that how we view them....
As for the sexiest thingy, I guess that cos of ass...take that out and they are bunches of ugly Gibbons looking like nasty C or Zanda zakuza...

Lol@ shifting posts grin .I didn't mean to hurt you about your hideous appearances but it is what it is,even you guys call each other flat heads cheesy don't act brand new all of a sudden grin

Is Nasty uglier than pastor Omotoso? be real for once,Nigerians are some of the most repulsive people on the planet.Take the criminal on this thread for example.You mean to tell me that the Orangutan looks better than the average South African? shocked

1 Like

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol@ shifting posts grin .I didn't mean to hurt you about your hideous appearances but it is what it is,even you guys call each other flat heads cheesy don't act brand new all of a sudden grin

Is Nasty uglier than pastor Omotoso? be real for once,Nigerians are some of the most repulsive people on the planet.Take the criminal on this thread for example.You mean to tell me that the Orangutan looks better than the average South African? shocked

You forgot these famous Nigerians o. Look how beautiful they are. SA women are throwing themself at Nigerian men. grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

You forgot these famous Nigerians o. Look how beautiful they are. SA women are throwing themself at Nigerian men. grin

These guys are cute grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Samorobo2: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
JaceBlaze:

We can call each whatever we want just to tease ourselves..that doesn't make it the business of a Zulu hoodlum....what matters is that your bi*tches thinks otherwise....and that is a provable fact .

is Nasty uglier than pastor Omotoso? be real for once,Nigerians are some of the most repulsive people on the planet.Take the criminal on this thread for example.You mean to tell me that the Orangutan looks better than the average South African
? shocked

Even though I don't know this pastor omotosho but despite looking seemingly way older than nasty C it is beyond doubt vividly clear that he looks better than that soweto thug who emanated from durban
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Samorobo2: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Lol good you are comparing nasty with old men those are his level grin

And yes basketmouth looks better than this Soweto, hungry thug grin grin grin

Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol good you are comparing nasty with old men those are his level grin

And yes basketmouth looks better than this Soweto, hungry thug grin grin grin

Those old men were just as ugly in their youth, so what's your point?

Basketmouth is damn ugly too in person, his pics are just Photoshopped. If I could stand to listen to overly autotuned and irritating Nigerian music I would probably be familiar with your artists and their level of ugliness. You're an expert on Nasty C because he dominates your daily life in Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) by Samorobo2: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Those old men were just as ugly in their youth, so what's your point?

And how will you know that...get me their pics from when they were young otherwise nasty in his twenties is competing with old men in their late eighties/early Nineties..such a shame. grin grin

Basketmouth is damn ugly too in person, his pics are just Photoshopped. If I could stand to listen to overly autotuned and irritating Nigerian music I would probably be familiar with your artists and their level of ugliness. You're an expert on Nasty C because he dominates your daily life in Nigeria.

Lol don't flatter yourself, it's the other way round not just in SA but across africa.yall are fanatic about our artists... nasty has featured with 1 or 2 of our artists plus he has performed In Lagos hence why I am aware of him.. also his ugliness stood out just like semenya grin cheesy grin
And Yes BM is better looking than nasty C..take that to the bank and cash it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Official Stole ₦10.9 Billion From Recovered NIA Funds - EFCC / There Just Has To Be Punishment For Jungle Justice / 2 Passengers Arrested With Over $2M At MMIA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.