Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Great Respect To Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Respect To Seun Osewa (527 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Biggie225(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
An enigma of our time,.
Very calm ,productive,resourceful and the most intelligent gentle man .Nairaland changed my life positively,learnt a lot from this forum.I rank him on par with great Mark zukernberg ,jack Dorsey etc...Great guys. Am an Igbo guy but I must say this, seun deserves an accolade from Nigerian government.

3 Likes

Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by ajailer(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Why you come dey talk about being Igbo nah. To a Yoruba man, if you feel like he deserves the respect, just show your respect and go. We no want all these tribal stuffs before you are recognised.

Don't take it as an insult, it's just what it is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Ades1234(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
ajailer:
Why you come dey talk about being Igbo nah. To a Yoruba man, if you feel like he deserves the respect, just show your respect and go. We no want all these tribal stuffs before you are recognised.

Don't take it as an insult, it's just what it is.

Thank u bro for that,
Y address himself before the house,
The guy is a tribal line man,
By there comment u know them

1 Like

Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Slawormir: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This is to say he is a real niggarrr
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by BOOZELEE: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Who ask u weder u be Igbo?

Its an insult to rank the enigmatic Juggernaut of our time with mark zugerberg.U should rank him amongst the likes of Bill Clinton,Queen Elizabeth, Obama and Abraham Lincoln dem.He is the messiah of our days sad

1 Like

Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by BREYZ: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Biggie225:
An enigma of our time,.
Very calm ,productive,resourceful and the most intelligent gentle man .Nairaland changed my life positively,learnt a lot from this forum.I rank him on par with great Mark zukernberg ,jack Dorsey etc...Great guys. Am an Igbo guy but I must say this, seun deserves an accolade from Nigerian government.

Shut up my friend.
This is a Saturday evening , try get sense small.
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Johnnyessence(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Biggie225:
An enigma of our time,.
yes, but Nigeria government won't recognized him.
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by ajailer(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ades1234:

Thank u bro for that, Y address himself before the house, The guy is a tribal line man, By there comment u know them
Na yeye dey worry am jare
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Biggie225:
An enigma of our time,.

Who ask u whether you be Igbo?

Been Igbo , what had it added to your community?

You might as well go to Facebook and tell mark Zuckerberg that you are Igbo..

Go to Twitter and tell the CEO that you are igbo.

Nonsense and Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by helinues: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin

Respect to Oga Seun.. Even though the forum still having same look for years but NL is really improving..

Kudos to the mods as well

1 Like

Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Mercisharelove(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Seen
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Javierleon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
But I still wonder why nairaland isn't up to par with modern design and great UI/UX
I DIDN'T know there was a share or like button 2 years after joining
Seun is trying but this is just my own view
Nairaland can be a greater arena if he can box in programmers to change the UI/UX
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by frankyychiji(f): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Biggie225:
An enigma of our time,.
I hope you are resting now Oga Igbo?
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Timekeeper: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Javierleon:
But I still wonder why nairaland isn't up to par with modern design and great UI/UX
I DIDN'T know there was a share or like button 2 years after joining
Seun is trying but this is just my own view
Nairaland can be a greater arena if he can box in programmers to change the UI/UX

We like it like this..

The higher the ui design, the higher data it consumes..

Pls leave Nairaland like this... The mod only need to improve and stop being sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by updatechange(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yes he is.. but let him increase the smiley in the comment section, nairaland needs to upgrade from 15 - 20 angry u can add the sshhh smiley too, it's great.

Btw someone will quote me now saying "is that all u have to say" well for now that's all grin
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Javierleon(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Timekeeper:

We like it like this..

The higher the ui design, the higher data it consumes..

Pls leave Nairaland like this... The mod only need to improve and stop being sentimental
Lol why are you not burning your whole data on Facebook??, cause design are just colors, it does not determine the data usage.
It is mainly images and videos, plugins etc that takes in data
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by flamingREED(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm a Christian.

I owe him the tiniest respect.
He too will meet His maker one day.
Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by anonimi: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
helinues:
grin

Respect to Oga Seun.. Even though the forum still having same look for years but NL is really improving..

Kudos to the mods as well

That same look simplicity is a key point to easy access for Nigerians with low internet capacity.

1 Like

Re: Great Respect To Seun Osewa by Javierleon(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
anonimi:

That same look simplicity is a key point to easy access for Nigerians with low internet capacity.
Like nairaland, Facebook is also accessible even without data through o.freebasics.com so low internet capacity is not an excuse

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Beat Orji Uzor Kalu If He Ever Tells Him To Finish Biaf / Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos / Okowa To Nigerians: Support PDP Back To Power In 2023 For Good Governance, Infra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.