Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A (4659 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by astrolite9: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pixee Fox is one of those who underwent surgery just to look like a cartoon,she went extra mile just to get what she want. According to her, she said she was inspired by Tinker Bell, so sha had to undergo surgery to change her body shape but along the line she looks like Jessica Rabbit.

She spent 120k dollars (approxiamtely 46.6M in Nigeria curency) just to look like a cartoon character.
https://naijabizz.com.ng/remember-the-girl-who-spent-46-6m-to-have-her-6-ribs-removed-just-to-look-like-a-cartoon/

Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by Uzomacharles: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
End Time
Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by haiti007(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Madness
Than to do surgery with that kind of sum I'd rather stake 2odds on betting
Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by DaInferno(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
haiti007:
Madness
to stake 2 odds with this money... better I will just do give away undecided; since we all want crase

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by loommoney: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
It is obvious that na small small preck dey bang her. If I catch this type ehn, That her tiny waiste go spread
Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by Telegram234(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
haiti007:
Madness
DaInferno:
to stake 2 odds with this money... better I will just do give away undecided; since we all want crase
haiti007:
Madness
i rather use the money train chioma, amaka, jessica and precious for university..
Ehhh if na dat one, i used the money do better thing..
cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by Introvertmemer(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Telegram234:

i rather use the money train chioma, amaka, jessica and precious for university..
cheesy .
train idiots
i'll rather burn it
Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by Chevrolet076(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Telegram234:

cheesy .

rather than using my money to sponsor them to school, I'd rather invest with it and make more money to avoid rolling in the mud like one brother from the amaka side...

since you all want to be mad
Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by aristocratic5(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Barbie
Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by Saintmary(f): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
When you bear the name "fox"

Re: Remember The Girl Who Spent 46.6M To Have Her 6 Ribs Removed Just To Look Like A by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Money wey you suppose give me make I use am.......ok

(1) (Reply)

Meet Shamim Hanlah From Uganda African Woman With The Biggest Backside. / DRUNK IN Love:teebills Flaunts Picture Of His Hot Wife 'tiwa Savage'in Bikin / Davido, Rocking A Lady's Breast Who Suddenly Had Her Menstrual Flows(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.