Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday (33273 Views)

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by jaybenugo: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Lilian Afegbai Buys Herself LV bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress Lilian Afegbai has shown off the Louis Vuitton bag she bought as a gift to herself ahead of her 30th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, she shared a video showing her shopping in a store in South Africa.

A store assistant is heard telling her the bag costs 98,500 Rands and Lilim replies, "I'll take it."

"Bought for the birthday girl,"
she wrote.

She also shared a clip of the wads of cash she paid for the bag and wrote: "Just for one bag."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GsaudNyOBM

https://igberetvnews.com/1405735/lilian-afegbai-buys-lv-bag-worth-n2-6m-celebrate-30th-birthday-video/

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Lawlab249: 5:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by PlayMaker14: 5:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Is this not the 2014 Big Brother Africa twerker that her mother who was then the divisional police officer of Ogida Police Station in Benin City and her orderly, Amadin Idahosa were alleged to have shot Momodu Ibrahim dead and hurriedly buried his body last year?

She's here to show us how her “Hardwork” got her a LV bag.

Market Sellers.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Na them clitotocurrency. U will see some old movie actors that have acted over 500 movies for years drinking small campari , while a new actress that just acted just one movie pumping expensive drinking and doing launching of her brand new range Rover sport

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by lkillbrokehoes: 5:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
Na them clitotocurrency
The fastest way of earning money is called clito-currency, dickcurrency don't even have any value at all, that's why most male actors are still suffering even after acting for decades.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Phcmayor(m): 5:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Bleep business is paying

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The fastest way of earning money is called clito-currency, dickcurrency don't even have any value at all, that's why most male actors are still suffering even after acting for decades.
It true

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by daddytime(m): 5:46am On Nov 11, 2021
It still won't satiate the insatiability of a human with zero contentment.

Humans have become slaves to their insatiable hunger to fill up the void deep within them with that which is material.

* Patronize my small legit laptop business, jare.

Check my siggy for my WhatsApp contact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by TarOrfeeek: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2021
May the spirit of the Undergraduate boys her mother DSP Afegbai murdered in Edo state disturb her even with this fake bag for a long time.

angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Money that could have been invested for future gains is what she spent on a bag that will soon go out Vogue; just for paparazzi undecided. SMH...

Money miss road.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2021
So how's this news?? Mctewww. Next pls!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by benuejosh: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Gboko

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Conwarden: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
Lilian Afegbai Buys Herself LV bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress Lilian Afegbai has shown off the Louis Vuitton bag she bought as a gift to herself ahead of her 30th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, she shared a video showing her shopping in a store in South Africa.

A store assistant is heard telling her the bag costs 98,500 Rands and Lilim replies, "I'll take it."

she wrote.

She also shared a clip of the wads of cash she paid for the bag and wrote: "Just for one bag."

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1405735/lilian-afegbai-buys-lv-bag-worth-n2-6m-celebrate-30th-birthday-video/

Lalasticlala

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by meobizy(f): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Wow. I've known this rat for eight years now. I'm shocked. Time flies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Is this not the 2014 Big Brother Africa twerker that her mother who was then the divisional police officer of Ogida Police Station in Benin City and her orderly, Amadin Idahosa were alleged to have shot Momodu Ibrahim dead and hurriedly buried his body last year?

She's here to show us how her “Hardwork” got her a LV bag.

Market Sellers.
Your memory deserves an award!

I don't know what she want us to do with this news, whether the bag go solve our problem for NIGERIA

senseless girl undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by SportsHD: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2021
This one that her mother is a killer. Her mother brought her up with money gotten from extorted innocents.

This looks like normal aba 7500 bag.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by DejiPlug(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2021
God be praised.

Happy birthday Lilian, more life and grace in peace and prosperity

Any of her fans here interested in buying Lilian a gift to celebrate this occasion?

This costs exactly 2.3mil. Cheaper than the bag

Abi na Lilian go come buy.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by HEAVEN4444: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Jiltul: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2021

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by pode(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
The bag na ATM or Benz that can carry her from one place to another?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
She bought the useless bag in useless South Africa for 98,500 Rands

When her mates are shopping in Dubai, America, London

Mstheeeew

The useless bag is not worth more than #7,500 in Aba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Emuforlife1: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Wee you kee kwayet?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by africandollar: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

The only positive thing about that is that it still shows that a good number of our male actors are non-homos, because the way homos are being popularized daily in Naija sef dey fear me these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Dozie32(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2021
You are looking for girls to lure into prostitution, so as the end of the day they will be used for money ritual. Sister we all know what you does.. My dear sisters don't be fooled .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Mohamizy: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Prostitution should be legalized and it should be taxable.. they should be protected as well. If we want to be mad let's legalize it and make money for the state. At least there was a state on America that was literally bankrolled by prostitutes in the 17th century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Jetom21: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by esky158(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Where dis girls the see their own sugar daddy na make who na tell me make I carry my girl friend go there oooooo
Where who na the see dis money ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Good for her
Meanwhile some dey find urgent 2k to chop and buy soap to baff even if na washing soap

Life no balance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by free2ryhme: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:

she wrote.

See video below.

Don't be fooled ooo
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by osuofia2(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
congrats fine girl but exposing your body shapes like this is haram. i wish we have Islamic law in the entire Nigeria to correct this type of nonsense exposure. she cant try this if we are under sharia
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by omoadeleye(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Clitocurrency

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Posted A Photo With Her Boyfriend?, Read A Fan Advice / Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) / Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.