Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) (5432 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Senator Dino Melaye shows off his luxury items as Dele Momodu takes a tour of his magnificent home in Abuja.
Dino has over 500 pairs of expensive shoes and over 50 wristwatches with majority being made of diamond.
Most of his furniture are hand-made by Italian and Chinese women between the ages of 84 and 96.
Has TV in the pool, has alcohol of any kind, has a party room that can contain over 200 people, has a movie theater etc.
His chairs are made of real animal skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP-9HtyBhkY

lalasticlala justwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
We will get there.

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2020

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ok..
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by tonye33(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by saphiere(f): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by kingzizzy: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
I still wonder how this guy makes his money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Eife(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Our oil money
But why
What message is he trying to pass

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingzizzy:
I still wonder how this guy makes his money
He's a politician. Not just a politician but an African politician.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
and they said politics doesn't pay

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eife:
Our oil money
But why message is he trying to pass
I wonder o. This show off can send a depressed soul to early grave.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by IamWonderful: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

12:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

12:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

12:21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by abobote: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
This man became this rich, just by being a politician. Nigeria politics is very lucrative

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Righteousness89(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Riches, Wealth and all that is not a Sin..

As a matter of Fact they make Life Good BUT When these things begin to own you and take Control of you it's Dangerous...

They Have led many Astray and Cost them Eternal Life..

Don't Let that Happen to you..

These things Should never Own us or Control us. This is Because Every one of them have Zero Eternal Value.
Do not let these things Entangle you. They are Deceivers! They will Rust Here! Not one will be taken to Eternity.

Treat them with very Light Hands. Do not waste all your life Pursuing them.. they are Deceivers and Confusers.

What we Should Pursue with all our Might is our Salvation.. That is the Only thing that Gives value to our Soul...

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by abobote: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Riches, Wealth and all that is not a Sin..
preach on pastor

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lol I feel like one pair of Shoes there can Change my life, that one I am very certain. The only thing I have in this world, a 3/4 piece of land that I'm about to sell to pay off my debts can't buy the average wristwatch there.

P.S - pls I need a Job. Any Job, that does not require Certificate

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Officialgarri: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please add "graphic content" to the topic. This kind of thread can make a struggling man to be suicidal

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nadaken: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
I can understand if a 25-30 year old is doing this but a man in his 50's.

There are people who have so much that this can't even fit their workers yet they don't brag

This is just inferiority complex for someone who never excepted to get far in life, it is his repetitive assurance to quench his poverty of mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Well Dino has everything ....but fail to have common sense....Dele Momodu is a snitch and loud mouthed praise singer..If Hushpuppi wasn't caught, he would have been snooping around him for attention..Gang of senseless people

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by qwertyboss(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please if he dies how many of those things will he be buried with

And instead of nigerians to lynched him and other polithieves... They will be going after someone who stole a penny...

I think politics is a " legalized criminal profession" in disguise to an extent, especially in black Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Clickairtravels: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Man Dino!
Ekene kwe m gi kene ife n' emelu gi ife, odogwu akataka
kiss

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
I see some of those including his cars as asserts ....he can easily auction or sale some of those in times of adversity to raise funds

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dino was once adopted son of children of hate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by illicit(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
I hope that thunder is seeing this

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Burglars.....take note!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by seborrhic: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yeah they are the stuff of envy and admiration,but what has Dino ever done in his life to earn the amount of money that enables him to live this life of luxury,simply being an elected politician in Nigeria throughout his adult years.
It's in Nigeria that your having an elective or appointed office automatically guarantees you the kind of wealth acquired only by top movie and sports stars in the western world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by juvewalex(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dino ought to have outgrown this na. Why the show off ?

You are not even amongst the richest people in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Anyiamaka: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Well Dino has everything ....but fail to have common sense....Dele Momodu is a snitch and loud mouthed praise singer..If Hushpuppi wasn't caught you would seen him snooping around him..Gang of senseless people
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Golan007: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hope he's still buying.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
This man became this rich, just by being a politician. Nigeria politics is very lucrative
The two bullion vans in Lagos showed the world Nigerian politics is the easiest route to become a multi-millionaire or billion in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) by Rilley(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Lol corruption is like a religion in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? / DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today / If The South East Becomes An Independent Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.